OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

broooo, why were me and my boys just talking about this. With all the gyms pushing the opening date back. Just renting a court and keeping it extra exclusive, so all runs are loaded. No randoms calling next.

broooo, why were me and my boys just talking about this. With all the gyms pushing the opening date back. Just renting a court and keeping it extra exclusive, so all runs are loaded. No randoms calling next.

PM bro.

Money came in we lit
Extra 3k
FD61E526-E78E-4730-A493-A59FD17B5CEB.gif
I wanted to put 2 employees for me and my wife but I ain't want no static since I dont pay her.

Just submitted. Now we wait.

Was tempted to add some employees. I know somebody out there did. But I'm sure that will increase audit chances?

Last edited:
For those that skipped over the instructions that was posted:

What Advice Is There for Completing the SBA Application?
If you are an independent contractor, freelancer, or gig worker, here are some tips on filling out the application:

• On the first question, check the second box as you are applying as an independent contractor or sole proprietorship.
  • You must add your Social Security number if you are applying as an individual independent contractor, freelancer, or gig worker.
  • The form will ask you for the gross revenues for the last 12 months for your independent contractor business and the “cost of goods sold.” You can estimate this based on what happened in 2019. Cost of goods sold means the expenses incurred in the process of providing your product or service as a freelancer, gig worker, or independent contractor.
  • Where it asks for “Owner” put your name and “100” percent owner.
  • It will ask for the date the business was established. This is the date you started doing freelance, gig work, or independent contractor work. Just estimate if you don’t have the exact date, but make sure it was before January 31, 2020.
  • The form will ask for the bank account to which you want the grant money direct deposited. You need the name of your bank, the account number (the middle number at the bottom of your checks), and the routing number (the number at the bottom left of your checks). See the question below on direct depositing.
  • For your business phone number, it’s okay to give your cell number.
  • “Is your business owned by a business entity?” The answer is no since you are an individual owner.
  • When the form asks for your business name, just enter your individual name if you don’t have a business name.
  • You can ignore the question “If anyone assisted you in completing this application …” unless you have in fact gotten help.
  • Make sure to check the box that says you want to apply for the $10,000 grant (although it will only be $1,000 for independent contractors, freelancers, and gig workers).

The form should take about 15 minutes to fill out. After it is completed and submitted, the SBA will give you a confirmation number, so keep a copy of that for any follow-up.

Put 2 of my boys on last week and they just got theirs today :smokin

one of them his girl sells stuff on Facebook so he just used that info but put it under his name. Now he wants to do the same thing on his girls name, what do you guys think?? Can he double dip :nerd:

Put 2 of my boys on last week and they just got theirs today :smokin

one of them his girl sells stuff on Facebook so he just used that info but put it under his name. Now he wants to do the same thing on his girls name, what do you guys think?? Can he double dip :nerd:
Yup 2 diff socials she gon get paid too

If y’all really want/need a bigger loan - technically you can sign up for the PPL, if you’re a self employed/independent contractor/side gig workers.

Pay yourself and the loan is forgiven. 60% has to be used on payroll (paying yourself).

They stopped accepting apps as of 6/26

Back
Top Bottom