OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I was able to collect on some of that excessive military spending today

17613EDD-707E-4943-87FB-9551B32B5AC5.jpeg

Did they let you load it? :lol:

what it weigh?

that pete is :pimp: I tried to talk my boss into an older 379 one and they wanted new. :stoneface:

Man, 2k could go a long way right now. I'm in the middle of starting a business and that money could help in so many ways. Thank god i was able to keep working during the lockdown. Also gonna try to cop a ps5/xsx :nerd:

125k . Naw they didn’t let me drive it , I wish, I did blast make say ugh while they were loading it up though . All in all I was over 200k trailer ,tank and truck , went from Pensacola to Birmingham , al .

I hope at least one person saw what you did there with the no Limit. :lol:

that’s not too bad, short drive. Hopefully they paid well.

Just do the plan that was agreed upon last week and add the extra money when it passes . These dudes are really playing with peoples lively hood

That requires DT approval. If he says no, which is seems like he has, Congress would then have to override his veto. Progress probably won't be made on this now until the new year.

:lol: we not getting ****

this bish gotta go she is part of the problem she is so out of touch with the middle class its laughable before trump said anything about $2k she was on the house floor saying $600 was a substantial amount of money for the American people.

funny thing is she will hold a vote on the 2k check because she knows its going to die at the senate to save face but she wont even hold a vote on m4a something the claim to support

telling ya these established dems about to run the same mockery they are good at doing under biden

Last edited:
Just do the plan that was agreed upon last week and add the extra money when it passes . These dudes are really playing with peoples lively hood

someone correct me but if the house pass a bill that the senate rejects, can the president still approve?

or does it go house approval, then senate approval, potential president veto, but house or senate can override?

rusty on my civics. ill google

house and senate then president in terms of bills, if president vetos then it goes back down...

What's the political reason Republicans are so against citizens getting money but frivolous elsewhere?

they view people who are middle class or below as leeches. Paying taxes means nothing to them. You're giving them money to benefit them and their interests but when you need some of that money at any point, you're a free loader. And the citizens they brainwashed into believing the government doesn't work for them will jump to their defense

someone correct me but if the house pass a bill that the senate rejects, can the president still approve?

or does it go house approval, then senate approval, potential president veto, but house or senate can override?

rusty on my civics. ill google

President can veto the initial bill then it would go back to House and Senate for them to over ride the VETO. Think I have that right.

Back
Top Bottom