OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

So, after screaming for $2000, he settled for $600 (aka The Disgrace). The real question is what did Trumpsaurus get in return?

Trump Signs Bill

I'm sure someone had a heart to heart with him to let him know the ramifications behind a possible government shutdown. That's my only justification because this **** was just plain ole stupid honestly!

word is there will be a vote for the 2k checks. seems trump got promises to look at voter fraud and section 230 so he got what he wants

Raul Neto >>> Westbrook
Dont tell me Westbrook a Rethug voting no on these 2K checks fam
magicbig.png

Wow. We’re getting like 10% of the funding as other organizations and countries get more. Why call it a relief package? It’s a straight up handout.

so just hypothetically, Mitch has heart attack tonight and dies. What happens tomorrow? Immediate benefit?

so just hypothetically, Mitch has heart attack tonight and dies. What happens tomorrow? Immediate benefit?
No

The Senate would still have to pass it. The Senate GOP still have control, and nearly all of them are against $2000.

So it won't make a difference.

No

The Senate would still have to pass it. The Senate GOP still have control, and nearly all of them are against $2000.

So it won't make a difference.
I figured. So with that being the case, why is there usually just resounding hate for Mitchell? All those dudes are scum. Theres enough hate to go around, they all need some.

Damn I changed banks since the first stimulus they still have that link to update the banking info?

Man, was hoping for 2k, but 600 would still be cool. Put some food in the house and take mum shopping lol.

Back
Top Bottom