OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Irs played the hell out of me. Thought I finally got my stimulus in the mail, turned out to just be a notice for making an account on their site SMH

Anyone else still waiting?
You and me playa. I've accepted I'm not getting that 600 and just waiting on the tax credit.

19E82696-9B8E-425E-8804-7F74B245957B.jpeg

“ in the coming days and weeks”
BBD7C453-4F23-4988-9DF1-9DB719E90275.gif

We ain’t got no time for that, they need to hurry up

They' saying this week (The Youtubers) namely LALATE he's been saying all along maybe Monday. If not Mondat anytime this week, new rules, and for now agriculture, and low income community business'.

AND YEAH THEY NEED TO HURRY THIS UP

They' saying this week (The Youtubers) namely LALATE he's been saying all along maybe Monday. If not Mondat anytime this week, new rules, and for now agriculture, and low income community business'.

AND YEAH THEY NEED TO HURRY THIS UP

still confused on that after watching YouTube. If we got the 1k grant do we wait until joes and skip thiis One or apply again for this one

Still crying at son who got mad at Biden cause he misinterpreted thinking he was gonna get that 2k stimmy this week lol!
:lol: eff you and them J Biddy misspoke! Besides it's my next lick and I got nothing else to talk about in here. I ate good off the first eidl grants so I'm going nowhere near them this time. :smokin

you sounded like you were expecting to see a pending deposit in your account seconds after Joe Biddy talked about it.

Anyway, my check was supposedly mailed a week ago and still nothing.

Shout out to Turbo Tax.
They sent me another email saying they tried to send my stimulus but the bank account was closed, but they are giving me the option to update my bank info and get my money in a few days!
That's how easy it should be!

Back
Top Bottom