OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

TurboTax and even tax calculator apps are able to give you a breakdown. Total income minus adjustments -standard deduction = taxable income. From there it’s all about what you have withheld from your paychecks. Most times there is no magic being done. It’s all known and in the open.

I filed my taxes last week and let my tax preparer know I didn't receive my 2nd stimulus.

I woke up yesterday morning with a notification of a large deposit made into my bank account. I check to see where it came from and it said economic impact payment

Woke up to find this in the mailbox
ntmlk.jpg

Got me singing some oldschool 2Chainz

Took it to the bank, they said since its dated for tommorrow only $325 would be immediately available the rest would be held. I guess i cant complain tho. kind of bizarre to get a paper check though, i got the first one immediately thru direct deposit....

If you didn't file a tax return last year will that exclude you from the $600 Stimulus check?

I wanna know too... I've been checking my account every damn day hoping to see that Stimothee Chalamet drop. I didn't file taxes last year though. :nerd:
No it shouldn't. I was able to get both the $1,200 and $600 stimulus checks and I haven't filed since 2018.

Looks like if republicans had their way we’d get minimum 1k more. Not sure what they’re pulling away with all other things. They basically are asking to give us less just because. Absolutely no reasoning

Looks like if republicans had their way we’d get minimum 1k more. Not sure what they’re pulling away with all other things. They basically are asking to give us less just because. Absolutely no reasoning
IMO, they were just trying to find a way to spend less. IMO, a waste of time.

Biden had to be trolling them by hosting that meeting.

Come on down, Biden Bucks.

I wanna know too... I've been checking my account every damn day hoping to see that Stimothee Chalamet drop. I didn't file taxes last year though. :nerd:
No it shouldn't. I was able to get both the $1,200 and $600 stimulus checks and I haven't filed since 2018.
Asking for my mom who got the $1200 last time but hasn't gotten the 600 this time. Only difference was she didn't file last year.
Is there anyone in here who never got the first 1200 and are still waiting?????

Asking for my mom who got the $1200 last time but hasn't gotten the 600 this time. Only difference was she didn't file last year.
Is there anyone in here who never got the first 1200 and are still waiting?????

I know yall want yalls money, but yall are clogging this thread with the same questions page after page.

Go back 3 or four pages and read up.

BTW yes there are a lot of people in your situation.

I dont think we have any solid answers on why people did of didn't get stimied yet.

Back
Top Bottom