OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE CRUNCHING NUMBERS FROM THE 1950'2

OLD LETS BUY A HOUSE IN THE BRONX FOR 3000 LUCY

$50k was swinging for the fences, I get it, but it would help put folks in wayyy better positions to move forward financially. If he wana still do $10k, I’ll take it...

Is anybody able to see their refund on irs site?
Got accepted on 2/12 ( according to turbo tax) but not showing on the actual irs site for me.

:nerd: :wow:
After a miserable last few days... being stuck in Texas with no power, water, and hardly any cell signal for 60+ hours now.
A little while ago got this email, signals still off a bit I guess. I just now got the alert, checked and:
20210218_022839.jpg

The SBA is launching a new round of Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Advances - called Targeted EIDL Advance - which provides eligible businesses with $10,000 in total grant assistance. If you received the EIDL Advance last year in an amount less than $10,000, and you meet the Targeted EIDL Advance eligibility requirements, you may be eligible to receive the difference up to the full $10,000. The combined amount of the Targeted EIDL Advance and any previously received Advance will not exceed $10,000.
Kept hearing it'll happen, but was not expecting anything from it honestly.
Anyone else get an invite? I'm hesitant to try and apply just yet. Don't want to miss something like checking the box...

:nerd: :wow:
After a miserable last few days... being stuck in Texas with no power, water, and hardly any cell signal for 60+ hours now.
A little while ago got this email, signals still off a bit I guess. I just now got the alert, checked and:
20210218_022839.jpg

Kept hearing it'll happen, but was not expecting anything from it honestly.
Anyone else get an invite? I'm hesitant to try and apply just yet. Don't want to miss something like checking the box...

Nope. On their website:
6E5ACCD0-E8E0-4298-9E46-4118780ADBE7.png

Back
Top Bottom