OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

:nerd: :wow:
After a miserable last few days... being stuck in Texas with no power, water, and hardly any cell signal for 60+ hours now.
A little while ago got this email, signals still off a bit I guess. I just now got the alert, checked and:
20210218_022839.jpg

Kept hearing it'll happen, but was not expecting anything from it honestly.
Anyone else get an invite? I'm hesitant to try and apply just yet. Don't want to miss something like checking the box...
What's the full email address it's from though?

I was invited to apply and said yolo let’s hope I come up on my extra 9 I’m missing since I played conservatively the first time

PNC was gone look out for the kid but dude told me that the gig economy/ebay/grailed/Poshmark, etc type stuff is vague. Pretty much told me side hustles are either grey areas or non applicable.

Went ahead and filed. Got accepted a few hours later now the bank account watching begins..

Going to finish up and file next week.

What's the latest update regarding the stimulus? I haven't had a chance to catch up.

Going to finish up and file next week.

What's the latest update regarding the stimulus? I haven't had a chance to catch up.
Mid March looks to be when Biden signs it. House votes on it next week and then onto the Senate, then to Biden

That SBA email legit and pretty much invite only based on economic factors of those in rd.1 Its not open to the public.

*I am not a financial advisor*

Back
Top Bottom