OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

For anyone that was on unemployment in 2020 and filed your taxes already, did anyone noticed a decrease on return for both federal and state? Mostly State though.

Damn states are out to get that money
Illinois recently introduced a new tax bill where now you get issued a 1099 if you sell more than $1k online smh

Damn states are out to get that money
Illinois recently introduced a new tax bill where now you get issued a 1099 if you sell more than $1k online smh

its all based on profit if you sell anything online should have been added to your taxes example sell 5 pairs of jays on eBay for 300 each 1500 . If you made 50 on each pair 250 profit is the only thing getting taxed on . If ur offloading your collection for what u paid around for then u ain’t paying no taxes if there’s no profit .

For anyone that was on unemployment in 2020 and filed your taxes already, did anyone noticed a decrease on return for both federal and state? Mostly State though.
I did

BUT with the new stimulus package, we’re supposed to get a bunch of taxes BACK up to10.2k of unemployment which looking through mine

I should get about 1.4k back once they implement it and I can amend

I did

BUT with the new stimulus package, we’re supposed to get a bunch of taxes BACK up to10.2k of unemployment which looking through mine

I should get about 1.4k back once they implement it and I can amend
I had my unemployment taxes withheld and I still haven’t filed yet. I gotta see how it’s gonna work out
I need someone to do it first and then I’ll do what they did :lol:

I had my unemployment taxes withheld and I still haven’t filed yet. I gotta see how it’s gonna work out
I need someone to do it first and then I’ll do what they did :lol:
I’d wait

I’m an idiot I just wanted my taxes done it’s not like I needed the money or got much of anything back :lol:

93481266_1547149198782770_6635440214204481536_o.jpg

Tomorrow is the day for many of us. I hoping Turbo Tax was right and sent my new banking info to the IRS.
Need to buy that BTC while its low!

Yea I heard people saying IRS actually backed up, so some payments are delayed. I wanted to blame GOP scum tactics.

Back
Top Bottom