OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

This might be controversial but I have Cam Newton's 2010 season about Joe Burrow's 2019 season. Joe Burrow obviously had much gaudier stats but I have Cam's season rated higher because Cam took a legitimately average team to an undefeated national championship.

Seriously, look at the 2010 Auburn team and see how few NFL players he played with. If you take Cam Newton off of that team Auburn is 7-5, 8-4 at best. Joe was absolutely incredible in 2019 but he played with a loaded roster. Basically every offensive contributor on the 2019 LSU team spent time in the NFL. You'd be hard pressed to find a better example of a player single-handedly uplifting an entire roster than Cam Newton

Last edited:
This might be controversial but I have Cam Newton's 2010 season about Joe Burrow's 2019 season. Joe Burrow obviously had much gaudier stats but I have Cam's season rated higher because Cam took a legitimately average team to an undefeated national championship.

Seriously, look at the 2010 Auburn team and see how few NFL players he played with. If you take Cam Newton off of that team Auburn is 7-5, 8-4 at best. Joe was absolutely incredible in 2019 but he played with a loaded roster. Basically every offensive contributor on the 2019 LSU team spent time in the NFL.

Cam was a better Tebow without the pathetic theatrics

Seriously, look at the 2010 Auburn team and see how few NFL players he played with. If you take Cam Newton off of that team Auburn is 7-5, 8-4 at best. Joe was absolutely incredible in 2019 but he played with a loaded roster. Basically every offensive contributor on the 2019 LSU team spent time in the NFL. You'd be hard pressed to find a better example of a player single-handedly uplifting an entire roster than Cam Newton

I don’t think that’s controversial at all, for the reasons that you listed. Hell, I agree with you

*Googles who LSU played in the SEC championship game*

huh. He must of had him when he was 11 years old. That time went by fast and I am getting old

Yeah, I'm a couple of years older than Noel and The fact that he has a kid who's been recruited is mind-boggling. I know they start early down there in South Florida but this is crazy. He must have had this kid as a freshman or sophomore in high school

nako xl nako xl

I don’t either but anything even in the vicinity of a 5.0 for a kid that big who is only a freshman, is impressive.

I will say this, Michigan isn’t usually a program that will gas up the testing of guys. Anyone who has gotten hype as an athlete in this program has usually tested well at the combine.

Yeah, I'm a couple of years older than Noel and The fact that he has a kid who's been recruited is mind-boggling. I know they start early down there in South Florida but this is crazy. He must have had this kid as a freshman or sophomore in high school
Yeah I think he had that kid either as a HS senior or freshman.

How do they consistently have the worst alternates? Has there been one good "shamrock series" uni set?

The "ah shucks me and Nick were kids in the same place, drank the same water... We fight and move on" crawfishing from both them dudes the last couple of weeks is wildly funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom