OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson skill position players look like they couldn’t even play for UCONN

Knew I wasn't the only one thinking this.
All these skills position players look average as hell.
Team has all those 4 and 5 star kids, but have zero juice.

He was. Left Texas to go out there and back up Sanders.

Stock fell off hard and picked Penn State over Texas.

So where do Clemson and Ohio State go if their QBs establish themselves as extra regular?

hell no I ain't wrong.

DJ is elite, plain and simple. You guys can keep doubting.

IDK. I was rooting hard for him, but he hasn't shown me anything. He's actually regressed.
Back foot throws, slow feet, eyes aren't down field, not running or throwing with confidence.
He's definitely out of the Heisman convo and TBH, Taisun should get a chance to start.
Clemson has scored 1 TD against a P5 opponent this season.

Ewers takes the job next year :lol:. Clemson might be stuck unless Klubnik is a day 1 kid.

Wish it could sooner than that :lol:

Stroud has good numbers but they are SUPER inflated. They’ve come from receivers being wide open or them making big plays in space after the catch. Today was a perfect example of what he is. Missed on a lot of throws, goes for the big play instead of checking down, stares down receivers hard. It doesn’t help that he’s a statue in the pocket either, doesn’t leave the defense guessing or worried about him taking off.

I don’t think he’s bad but he’s not doing anything extraordinary. Then again he’s only 19

Stroud doesn't really play anyone until Penn State now, the day before Halloween. Unless you consider at Indiana the week before hard, which it shouldn't be.

DJ looks extra mid but gunna get it gunna get it is right the skill guys aren’t doing them any favors.

Even with it, there’s not realistically another L on their schedule until the conference title game. That conference sucks.

DJ looks extra mid but gunna get it gunna get it is right the skill guys aren’t doing them any favors.

Even with it, there’s not realistically another L on their schedule until the conference title game. That conference sucks.

The playoff committee will need to do the right thing and put them outside of top 10...that's the only way.

Stroud doesn't really play anyone until Penn State now, the day before Halloween. Unless you consider at Indiana the week before hard, which it shouldn't be.

The only thing is he looked bad against an 0-3 Tulsa. I said last week I think this team is going to get blown out by a lesser opponent at some point. Sort of like the Purdue/Iowa games a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom