OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
71670529-8422-4323-9069-7F7B20076BEC.jpeg

Gus.Malzahn. Smh

Team apology not necessary in my opinion, but appreciated. This is a private matter between Urban, Shelley, and the USC message board.

He should've embraced it and hit his strength coach with a stone 🥶 stunner.

Sounds like people are confirming he was having an affair and canceled team activities under false pretenses to do so.

Last edited:

Sounds like people are confirming he was having an affair and canceled team activities under false pretenses to do so.

Man I don’t think I fully believe the one about the ADs saying they wouldn’t hire him. He’s a scumbag but he wins, I’m sure a lot of schools would see their soul to get close to putting a banner up.

McMurphy is always going after him though, their feud is hilarious :lol:

I’d say 2 years as well. They couldn’t expect him to improve them that much in a year but his off the field stuff is definitely not helping his case

Is this a pep rally or something? :lol:
It is. Midnight Yell … big tradition the night before games at Kyle when they’re home, and at random places at other campuses on the road.

Some of it is super cool and a really dope CFB experience. Some of it is also… this. :lol:

It is. Midnight Yell … big tradition the night before games at Kyle when they’re home, and at random places at other campuses on the road.

Some of it is super cool and a really dope CFB experience. Some of it is also… this. :lol:

Im sure every school has some cringe stuff like that. That’s probably just a small part of the Midnight Yell right?

Those milkmen are the effing worst. Definitely skipping Midnight Yell when I’m down there for the game in a couple weeks. Told my friends I’d be saving our table at the bar for us while they go :lol:

Mans little leg kick and extra flair on the punctuation was a nice touch. Was down at an Aggies game in 08 when KU was actually good and that Aggie War Hymn with the interlocked arms and the swaying legit gave me chills.

I’d say 2 years as well. They couldn’t expect him to improve them that much in a year but his off the field stuff is definitely not helping his case
Nah he’s done.

Mans little leg kick and extra flair on the punctuation was a nice touch. Was down at an Aggies game in 08 when KU was actually good and that Aggie War Hymn with the interlocked arms and the swaying legit gave me chills.
It’s as cool an environment as anywhere I’ve ever been for a sporting event.

And they’ve never even been good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom