OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's listed as 6 ft 7, 265 lbs. Most UGA fans think he's heavier than that. He moves quickly fora guy of his size but too slow to get separation from SEC LBs and safeties.
Fwiw I don't think he leaves due to the fact that UGA has done so much for him and his family and kid. Was talking wit my boy about it and he was the one that really pit it all in perspective for me with big 0. And after yesterday seeing the crowd at the stadium it was a different feeling.

Fwiw I don't think he leaves due to the fact that UGA has done so much for him and his family and kid. Was talking wit my boy about it and he was the one that really pit it all in perspective for me with big 0. And after yesterday seeing the crowd at the stadium it was a different feeling.
He has a handler who’s already shopping him. He’s gone to the highest NIL deal. You in here being all sentimental and **** :lol:

He has a handler who’s already shopping him. He’s gone to the highest NIL deal. You in here being all sentimental and **** :lol:
I'll let you create whatever narrative you choose lol but like I said he aint going no where. One day you will listen to me just like I told you mykel would be a dawg and you swore I was wrong but look how that turned out for you....

I'll let you create whatever narrative you choose lol but like I said he aint going no where. One day you will listen to me just like I told you mykel would be a dawg and you swore I was wrong but look how that turned out for you....
You’re such a homer. You also told me Mykel wouldn’t commit to USC at all and that Travis Hunter was a done deal to UGA. Your opinion is based on your unobjective optimism for all things Jawja. You dawgs fans probably saw those empty chairs atlsfinest atlsfinest posted and started pinching your nipples.

E574412A-BB8E-46B5-A0F5-890AD70F30B1.jpeg

That’s a Las Vegas based UNLV and Raiders writer. He said Washington was entering the portal before he even did. But sure. “Narratives.” Your “perspective.”

How long do national championship shirts usually take to ship? I ordered from DSG right after the game and still haven’t seen anything.

I thought Osborn was the one responsible for all the DL development at Michigan and didn’t go to UConn cuz he was getting promoted

He was in charge of DE and Edge LB, thats a fact... Thought for sure he would get the bump... No idea where this leaves him but Elston is a great hire

You’re such a homer. You also told me Mykel wouldn’t commit to USC at all and that Travis Hunter was a done deal to UGA. Your opinion is based on your unobjective optimism for all things Jawja. You dawgs fans probably saw those empty chairs......

did I say he was a done deal for us or that it was a done deal that he wasn't going to fsu??? Regardless of what your trying to spin I was absolutely right and those close to uga felt he was theirs til about 8am that morning but again ill let you create the narrative and its not about me being a "homer" you've known me long enough to know I ride with all things GA and JSU but let's not act like what I told you wasn't the truth cuz it was lol. But here's another one for you Christian aint going to usc either but let me guess your usc mods told u differently too huh?? They should pay you cuz u know more about that program than they do and they shell out money left and right to not have the information you have lol nako xl nako xl

You’re such a homer. You also told me Mykel wouldn’t commit to USC at all and that Travis Hunter was a done deal to UGA. Your opinion is based on your unobjective optimism for all things Jawja. You dawgs fans probably saw those empty chairs......

did I say he was a done deal for us or that it was a done deal that he wasn't going to fsu??? Regardless of what your trying to spin I was absolutely right and those close to uga felt he was theirs til about 8am that morning but again ill let you create the narrative and its not about me being a "homer" you've known me long enough to know I ride with all things GA and JSU but let's not act like what I told you wasn't the truth cuz it was lol. But here's another one for you Christian aint going to usc either but let me guess you usc mods told u differently too huh?? They should pay you cuz u know more about that program than they do and they shell out money left and right to not have the information you have lol nako xl nako xl
We haven’t recruited Christen Miller since July 2021.

Shut up and play your saxophone

The falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

I know it’s annoying for some here but I find it kinda entertaining. Their insiders are going after Caleb now.

23F3C12D-1BAD-4DD1-8F67-47E4887D2A59.jpeg
C5247FA3-1965-4721-A228-4A8575E9108F.jpeg

I can’t stand Oklahoma so I’m here for the slander. Just wait until they start saying all these players left be abuse they weren’t “Brent Venables guys and it’s for the best”

The thing is Harbaugh would never have Kirby's roster because he would never be able to recruit on that level. Urban Meyer convinced all those Texas in Florida kids to go to cold a** Columbus, Ohio. I'm not trying to hear any excuses about why Michigan can't do the same. Urban Meyer was able to take the SEC recruiting philosophy and infrastructure to the Midwest. That is part of his job as a coach.
Honestly the more you talk the more it’s obvious you don’t understand much outside of the UGA bubble :lol:

Honestly the more you talk the more it’s obvious you don’t understand much outside of the UGA bubble :lol:

It's ok to just admit you're wrong. Don't need to keep arguing

" How do you expect Harbaugh to get Texas and Florida kids to the Midwest"

There is a team in his division with very similar geographical limitations that routinely gets players from the south. It's not impossible, Ohio State has given Michigan the blueprint.

Last edited:
“Kirby Smart hosted recruits at the national title ceremony and took pictures with them!”

Yeah, so would every coach in America. Weird thing to celebrate like it changes much or any other coach wouldn’t/doesn’t do the exact same thing.

Kirk's agent will get him a contract extension after he dissolved the diversity committee. His agent is the best in the business

Funny. A Big 12 fanbase got told he committed to them over Texas. Truly the worst board.

Arkansas is gonna be sneaky good next year wit hthe kids they picked up in the portal like Haselwood and Sanders.

Last edited:
Funny. A Big 12 fanbase got told he committed to them over Texas. Truly the worst board.

Arkansas is gonna be sneaky good next year wit hthe kids they picked up in the portal like Haselwood and Sanders.
They lose their whole offensive line and a bunch of defensive guy though don’t they?

They got a pretty tough schedule per usual. Wonder how they’ll do against Cincy to open the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom