Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Thurman is 100% retired and a family man now doing that Barrios fight :lol: . Thurman gonna stop him in 3-4 with no punishment then take a big fight and his check and then announce his retirement.

Business as usual for pbc

run time thurman was almost folded in all his tune up fights when he was coming up, can’t have an older version of him face a 147er :lol:

Ain't no one gonna pay money to watch once upon a time Thurman fight a guy tank knocked out at a lower weight class

exactly. Thurman just cashing out at this point and I’m okay with that. Son got married, fought a legend and did what he needed to do in his time being. No way I would take a Crawford or Spence or even Ugas fight if I was him if I can just fight a cab driver for the same amount damn near :lol:

Oh damn, that doesn't leave many options for Spence

Unless stanionis takes step aside money, which I dont see happening, Theres literally no one for him to fight besides crawford. All of the excuses have ran out besides moving up to 154 which is what I believe we will see happen.

Unless stanionis takes step aside money, which I dont see happening, Theres literally no one for him to fight besides crawford. All of the excuses have ran out besides moving up to 154 which is what I believe we will see happen.
Someone on youtube suggested that Kazakh guy, forgot his name.

Back
Top Bottom