Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Ain’t that about a *****.

On the plus side, he can’t possibly fight worse than he fought that second fight. I think. But I was still looking forward to the heavyweight unification w/ Fury & Joshua.

I hope they offer him a step aside fee and then give him the winner.

Happy 65th Birthday to Sugar Ray Leonard.

wp4486286.jpg

Wilder got too much pride to take step aside money unless its something undeniable thats why this is so funny :lol:

Really gonna be forced to get this weak *** trilogy over an AJ - Fury unification bout?? :stoneface:

GenerousGivingAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Wilder can’t stand both AJ and Fury. This what he wanted :lol: . He love the attention.

If he doesn’t really take that money he’s gonna get an *** whooping again only to retire finally. AJ will fight Usyk and win.

We get AJ vs Fury end of year.

I just finished watching the top rank 24/7 on Jose Ramirez vs. Josh Taylor; I'm so hyped for this one.

This fight should have been in Scotland or Los Angeles.

wilder still thinks he has that punchers chance and that one shot will put fury down, its really all he has to offer

Last edited:
I haven't seen the videos but supposedly Wilder has a lot more technique now that he switched his training staff up. I'm still taking Fury though.

got to be by instinct at this point for him, as they say “everyones got a plan until they get punched in the mouth” and thats exactly whats gon’ happen with wilder

It’s one thing for Wilder to do that **** on the pads, and it’s a whole nother thing to do it in an actual fight against a elite opponent.

It takes multiple camps just for fighters to implement little things, it’s too late for him to actually pick up some basic fundamentals.

Just think for a second, imagine how much better Wilder would be if he had a jab? He has the physical dimensions to have a elite snapping jab that could KO opponents, yet he just uses it as simply a range finder.

so what happens if they need to fight each other but no one wants to give wilder $20m?

It’s one thing for Wilder to do that **** on the pads, and it’s a whole nother thing to do it in an actual fight against a elite opponent.

It takes multiple camps just for fighters to implement little things, it’s too late for him to actually pick up some basic fundamentals.

Just think for a second, imagine how much better Wilder would be if he had a jab? He has the physical dimensions to have a elite snapping jab that could KO opponents, yet he just uses it as simply a range finder.

I've been telling people this same exact **** for years.

Wilder should've easily been the best heavyweight of this generation IMO

im a fan of wilder but even i know he will get washed by fury... he needs to stop playing and just take that step aside money cuz he aint beating fury lol

wilder still thinks he has that punchers chance and that one shot will put fury down, its really all he has to offer
still does have a punchers chance, I don't think it'll happen though
I haven't seen the videos but supposedly Wilder has a lot more technique now that he switched his training staff up. I'm still taking Fury though.
he's boxed his style too long to effectively change

Back
Top Bottom