Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Like it or not but Tank is currently the future of boxing. Floyd would be a fool to feed him to someone that can beat him right now. Smart to milk the cash is for as long as you can.

Lmao seeing President Digong in this thread. But pretty much a given to be corrupt if you’re a politician in the Philippines (or anywhere in the world). But not a good look for Pacquiao especially after the news about his Paradigm contract breach

Lmao seeing President Digong in this thread. But pretty much a given to be corrupt if you’re a politician in the Philippines (or anywhere in the world). But not a good look for Pacquiao especially after the news about his Paradigm contract breach

Is this Pac angling for the presidency down the line?

I haven’t followed it all that closely but I wasn’t aware they had a falling out.

Happy 55th Birthday to Mike Tyson.

3913087120_b2cec345c1_b.jpg

Nonito’s wife seems to control him… Shes the reason he and his dad had a fallout years back

She’s also the reason he takes his career a lot more seriously now tho, no? Weren’t there rumors Nonito was basically training himself when he was with his dad?

It sucks for the Pinoys those two aren’t going to fight, but I’m kind of glad we’re going to see the rematch with Inoue sooner now it sounds like.

She’s also the reason he takes his career a lot more seriously now tho, no? Weren’t there rumors Nonito was basically training himself when he was with his dad?

It sucks for the Pinoys those two aren’t going to fight, but I’m kind of glad we’re going to see the rematch with Inoue sooner now it sounds like.
Probably so since he was in a losing streak before she took over. I give her credit for that. But I really think Nonito should be with a real boxing coach and not his wife who actually is his official trainer at the moment. Also not into her posting drama over social media unless she’s promoting the fight , which isn’t a bad idea to create this beef. But in this case they cancelled it. Hopefully that will also be part of the drama and the fight will be back.

I'm the only person that likes to watch Andrade fight? Hope he gets at least one big fight before 35

You and Chris Mannix.

JoJo Diaz vs Fortuna for the WBC interim at Lightweight? This should be interesting.

If JoJo doesn’t carry up his power that could get ugly. He didn’t from 126 to 130.

He says he feels good at 135 but we’ll see.

Rosado is being talked up as a next opponent for Mungia at either a CW or 160.

He’s probably not worth the risk yet for most guys, but I liked what I saw out of Alimkhanuly against Rob Brant. I hope he gets to mix it up with most of these guys too, because TR really doesn’t have anyone from 154-168 for him to build towards.

Back
Top Bottom