Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Really didn't think Ryan was going pull this off, but tip of the cap to him and Eddy.
Doubt he takes on Tank, Devin, or Teo.
He should by all means go after that bum Rolly.

Linares is a good next fight for Ryan. You can sell it as a “step up” since he beat Campbell as well, and even if Jorge manages to steal some early rounds, his lack of durability would show up sooner than later.

Linares is a good next fight for Ryan. You can sell it as a “step up” since he beat Campbell as well, and even if Jorge manages to steal some early rounds, his lack of durability would show up sooner than later.

Good one. Yeah actually this fight was supposed to be Linares vs Garcia but I think they fell out so instead it was Campbell. Linares got too many miles on him to last with Ryan. This could actually be a smoke screen before a big big fight EOY 2021 against pillow hands Haney.

They ain’t putting him in there with Tank or Teo yet to get killed.

Ryan got the KO but yall see the fundamentals he lacks. no head movement, flat footed, he stays in the pocket with his chin up, runs right into punches.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know if he's still young and growing into his body, but he looks awkward and unpolished at times. I kind of think he hasn't had the fights to stretch him in different directions and sharpen his skills. Even of we think about this fight he did the same thing the whole fight, Campbell waited and tried to counter, Garcia just came forward with pressure. What happens when he goes against a good aggressive pressure fighter? I think he'd be in big trouble.

Tank has questions too, but when I see him fight he looks sharp, good footwork, sound fundamentals, etc. The Reynosos have a lot of work to do to get Garcia up to speed.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know if he's still young and growing into his body, but he looks awkward and unpolished at times. I kind of think he hasn't had the fights to stretch him in different directions and sharpen his skills. Even of we think about this fight he did the same thing the whole fight, Campbell waited and tried to counter, Garcia just came forward with pressure. What happens when he goes against a good aggressive pressure fighter? I think he'd be in big trouble.

Tank has questions too, but when I see him fight he looks sharp, good footwork, sound fundamentals, etc. The Reynosos have a lot of work to do to get Garcia up to speed.

Ryan is VERY lucky he has Canelo and the Reynosos behind him and they want him to genuinely be great and add to the Mexican legacy.

They butchered the announcement of the fighters.. :rofl:

Cameraman confused as hell..
4ea.jpg

Id slightly fancy davis in that one. Though i highly doubt floyd will let his cash cow take any risk for the time being.

Ellie is so damn annoying, i dunno how he keeps infiltrating these boxers lives.

Boy is SO damn annoying and never lets them speak. he sounds like a child :lol:

As for Loma. He's a fool for not putting a rematch clause in. He gotta move on now cuz Teo's not gonna give him that chance and let it burn.

Back
Top Bottom