Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Screenshot_20210509-010842_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210509-010855_Chrome.jpg

There is no doubt who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world is.

Plant may as well just give the belt to Canelo. The only challenge left in 68 is David Benividiaz or if Bivol drops down from light heavy. I'd rather see Canelo get all four belts in September. He is the clear leading candidate for fighter of the year.

Canelo is looking to fight caleb plant in September and at the same time tells andrade "you haven't fought anyone" lmao

Well Plant does have the only other belt at 168. Andrade has no bargaining chips.

Ok it's about belts with canelo now lol? The same guy who has willingly vacated titles multiple times in multiple weight classes? He could've fought andrade when andrade had a title at 154. Instead, he waited for Andrade to get stripped then fought liam smith for that vacant title instead🤷🏿‍♂️. Same canelo who vacated his middleweight title when golovkin was his mandatory. The same canelo who vacated his light heavyweight title when he could've unified with bivol and beterbiev. All to fight Callum smith, avni yildrim, billy joe saunders, and caleb plant? I'm speaking facts but Yeah it's about titles with him though lol.

Ok it's about belts with canelo now lol? The same guy who has willingly vacated titles multiple times in multiple weight classes? He could've fought andrade when andrade had a title at 154. Instead, he waited for Andrade to get stripped then fought liam smith for that vacant title instead🤷🏿‍♂️. Same canelo who vacated his middleweight title when golovkin was his mandatory. The same canelo who vacated his light heavyweight title when he could've unified with bivol and beterbiev. All to fight Callum smith, avni yildrim, billy joe saunders, and caleb plant? I'm speaking facts but Yeah it's about titles with him though lol.
I am not suggesting Canelo hasn't cherry picked. We all know he avoided GGG for as long as he could. He weight-bullied smaller guys like Amir Khan and Josesito Lopez. I am just saying in this situation, the choice is obvious if Canelo has to pick from Plant or Andrade. Fight Plant for undisputed or Andrade who hasn't even fought at 168. Both probably have around the same drawing power. What is the logical choice?

I am not suggesting Canelo hasn't cherry picked. We all know he avoided GGG for as long as he could. He weight-bullied smaller guys like Amir Khan and Josesito Lopez. I am just saying in this situation, the choice is obvious if Canelo has to pick from Plant or Andrade. Fight Plant for undisputed or Andrade who hasn't even fought at 168. Both probably have around the same drawing power. What is the logical choice?

Plant

didn’t Canelo make a statement last night that he wants to fight Plant next?

and I don’t understand why ppl (maybe it’s just one person) in this thread always talk about Andrade and Jermall fighting Canelo

neither of these guys have campaigned at 168, they just keep Canelo’s name in their mouths

follow your own nose

Didn't even know they were fighting at Cowboys stadium
Never heard of the Saunders dude so how did this get to be such a big fight?

Back
Top Bottom