OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes that JT throw and Pickens catch... Wow.

JT didn't have his best statistical game today but he really hung in there. In the first half our offensive line didn't play well and JT took some shots. JT has had a really good connection with both George Pickens and Burton so far. The 2022 QB draft doesn't look nearly as stacked as the 2021 QB draft. I could see JT going in the first round if he comes back and plays well next season.

That USC notable athletes graphic was missing someone
jbhmmm (1).png

JT didn't have his best statistical game today but he really hung in there. In the first half our offensive line didn't play well and JT took some shots. JT has had a really good connection with both George Pickens and Burton so far. The 2022 QB draft doesn't look nearly as stacked as the 2021 QB draft. I could see JT going in the first round if he comes back and plays well next season.
The throw he got off while getting rocked on the first Pickens score that got caught despite PI was great.

He needs to come back next year and put more on film, but what he’s shown so far is really solid.

In other news... Florida... :nerd:

Dan Mullen thinks if they lose today and beat Bama somehow they still in the final four .

Dude is smoking crack

Kiss of death :smh:

It’s kind of hilarious that it took Chip until week 3 of year 3 to decide to start running the blur again.

Game is going exactly as I expected it would.

It’s kind of hilarious that it took Chip until week 3 of year 3 to decide to start running the blur again.

Game is going exactly as I expected it would.

Means more to UCLA and USC already clinched.

They probably wash Washington next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom