OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaaaaaah nako xl nako xl you can’t have that one back. :lol:

That’s my quarterback.
1612714370709.gif

🤷‍♂️

Lots of folks will hop on by the time the draft rolls around and to be honest, this draft might have a few of them...specifically, Lance and Purdy, but Wilson should be a stud if the franchise he goes to isn't completely inept.

Purdy’s going back to Iowa St.

Davis Mills is the guy I think who is going to draft twitter hype, and be a “late riser”.

Yea biggest concern is he ends up on a team with a bad oline since he’s already had couple injuries, shoulder and hand

but ive seen him compared to baker and I kinda see it

Deland byke! (To Indiana)

———

N41D N41D to follow up on the convo we had about the influence that recruiting directors have, 247 and Orange bloods insiders said Bryan Carrington apparently (I didn’t read the articles but they were summed up in a podcast) was the lead recruiter on Ed Oliver to Houston while he was a student assistant. He was also the lead on Bijan Robinson, Caden Sterns, and a bunch of other dudes.

nako xl nako xl You guys really going to let Sark come out West and steal Maalik Murphy and CJ Williams in Year 1 at Texas?

nako xl nako xl You guys really going to let Sark come out West and steal Maalik Murphy and CJ Williams in Year 1 at Texas?
He’s not gonna get CJ if SC wants him.

SC’s not recruiting Maalik at all right now. And truth be told Maalik hasn’t really shown anything yet... he’s never been the starting QB at Serra so his recruitment will change once he gets to play some.

SC took Devin Brown a 4 star 2022 kid already. They wanted 2 QBs and were recruiting AJ Duffy hard but like I mentioned before his dad got weird when SC took Brown and then Jaxson Dart (Duffy and Dart had the same QB coach and Duffy’s camp is really high on Dart.)

Last edited:
I should add they’re going all in on Malachi Nelson in 2023 and want him over all the 2022 QBs and the WR they’re focusing on in ‘22 are Tetairoa McMillan. N41D N41D

Yeah, there isn't mutual interest with Maalik and USC. Maalik LOVES Texas, even before Sark got the job. He loves them even more now. But why would he go there when its basically Ewers or bust for Texas? Maalik doesn't want to be the back up plan. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at UCLA if Texas gets Ewers.

He’s not gonna get CJ if SC wants him.

SC’s not recruiting Maalik at all right now. And truth be told Maalik hasn’t really shown anything yet... he’s never been the starting QB at Serra so his recruitment will change once he gets to play some.

SC took Devin Brown a 4 star 2022 kid already. They wanted 2 QBs and were recruiting AJ Duffy hard but like I mentioned before his dad got weird when SC took Brown and then Jaxson Dart (Duffy and Dart had the same QB coach and Duffy’s camp is really high on Dart.)
everyone loves Maalik because of his size. He is a specimen. He looks the part. This missed year was big for him. He could have used it.

I think Texas realizes they’re dead in the water on Ewers. He’s locked into OSU, I think.

I should add they’re going all in on Malachi Nelson in 2023 and want him over all the 2022 QBs and the WR they’re focusing on in ‘22 are Tetairoa McMillan. N41D N41D
Malachi, the one Bosco let get away. He was enrolled and everything but for some reason, decided to leave before freshmen year and enroll at Los Alamitos. It made sense because he became the starter as a freshmen but he was running for his life and took a lot of punishment. But had he stayed at Bosco, he probably doesn't pick up offers from Bama, UGA, tOSU and Oklahoma. So he made the right decision. But for his safety, he might want to come back to Bosco. He is a frail kid. But he can slang it. Whoever gets him will also get his boy Makai Lemon. That 1-2 punch will be doing big things in college by 2025.

and TMAC is a MUST GET. Best receiver, in the traditional sense, I've seen on the west coast in a while. Natural WR. He LOVES ND but also loves USC. Any school but ND please. Baller at Volleyball too. Could be Olympic type of player if thats all he did. UCLA could come up big since they have a good Volleyball program. He will play both. Hopefully that eliminates ND.

I think Texas realizes they’re dead in the water on Ewers. He’s locked into OSU, I think.
damn really? Thats crazy to me. I get it but man, stay home and be the savior playing under Sark? Sounds great.

F that cold in Columbus, but thats just me. And you get the Texas women as the cherry on top.

Who has these in their practice facilities first, Bama or Oregon?

Who has these in their practice facilities first, Bama or Oregon?
Oregon has thumbprint readers for their elevators. This vid is the best facility tour I've seen for them:

Of course Cyrus Habibi Likio (the host of the tour) loved it so much he transferred to Boise State.

This is a pretty good video too. Cy's gonna be good on TV some day:

Last edited:

“I got a lot more respect for Coach Saban now,” Iese said. “Coach Saban is a man of his word. He’s truly about the player. And the reason why I say that is he advised Henry to wait until April comes around, because the NCAA one-time transfer rule hasn’t passed. It was supposed to pass in January, the day after the national title. And it didn’t. They set it back on the table until April. And Coach Saban told us to wait until April and if this thing passes he was like there’s one more hurdle, which is the SEC needs to pass in-conference transfers also. For him to do that, I’ve got a newfound level of respect for the man. He’s one of those guys that’s truly for his players. I told Henry why not play for a man that’s looking out for your best interests.”

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom