OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can EASILY say it was self defense and that he feared for his life.
That's not how self defense laws generally work. Oklahoma is a stand your ground state but there's still thresholds to meet for that defense to apply. Especially if your back is to the exit and you're intentionally blocking the others from exiting through it.

The fact that a dude lightly shoved you, or something happened somewhere else and then you followed him into the bathroom to continue the altercation, does not a cause for self defense make. If they were physically blocking those dudes in the bathroom that's assault, battery, and false imprisonment too... Not to mention the tort suit they're gonna get hit with for personal injury and legal and medical fees.

Disclaimer: This is not legal advice. Please consult with a licensed legal professional.

Last edited:
:lol: “easy say he feared for his life” ... :lol: :lol:

Cuz homie touched his shoulder in the least aggressive posture in history.

Your back is to the door, you’re blocking the exit. You clearly followed them in there.

Never **** with wrestlers....let alone MMA dudes.

And I'm not gonna sit here and defend the football guy. He had it coming. Obviously things were escalated, you tell me if you'd feel some sort of way if another man in that situation touched/pushed you in anyway...football guy looked like the agitator to me. Lots of conjecture.

But never **** with wrestlers.

casper90403 casper90403 School me on Ty Lee. He just got his first offer from SC and reporting is he killed at a 7 on tourney this weekend. 6'3" sophomore DB?
yeah, sort of came out of nowhere. USC offer was his first. He dominated the recent tourney. Bosco got crazy DB's coming up (Peyton Woodyard and Max Williams younger brother Marcelles, who;'s the best of the Williams brother).

Great size. Reminds me of Domani when I first saw Domani.

Never **** with wrestlers....let alone MMA dudes.

And I'm not gonna sit here and defend the football guy. He had it coming. Obviously things were escalated, you tell me if you'd feel some sort of way if another man in that situation touched/pushed you in anyway...football guy looked like the agitator to me. Lots of conjecture.

But never **** with wrestlers.

This. All of this. Best stand up was Kevin Hart exclaiming about there are MMA fighters among us who could easily put us to sleep without blinking. Funny but true.

dacomeup dacomeup :smile:

200.gif

That whole situation is all bad.

Scumbag Propst. The reason the previous coach got fired and differing opinions on the validity of that. The reason that the current coach got hired and the opinions on the validity of that.

But no one with any semblance of a brain thought that anyone would come all the way across the country, to play for Propst of all people, for free right?

Nyjalik Kelly moved up 177 spots in the latest 247 ranking dacomeup dacomeup , up to 132 overall. Will expect that to rise as time goes on
Jaray Bledsoe is gonna be another guy in the same vein... Unranked on 247 to 176... He's going to be a Top 100 guy if his academics are in order and he has a prayer of getting into school.

Bear Alexander jumped 175 spots to 100 and it still wasn't enough. He's unreal.

Solich getting canned at Nebraska is #1, and it’s not close. Cutcliffe should be much higher too.

Both the UT’s were right to move on from Mack and Phil when they did, they just have done a terrible job of hiring replacements.

sounds like Jake Garcia might be caught up in the Probst nonsense. Came out that he offered the Garcia family $2500 per month for 4 months to come play for him.

My first thought is damn thats low.

But $2500 a month probably gets you a massive crib in Valdosta.

I remember my brother and his boys getting into it with Lendale and some other SC players at a USC party back during the National Championship runs. Things went south for Lendale and them and they tried to solve it by offering my brother tickets to the games :rofl:
:rofl:

lendale was wild boy on the streets of LA and is lucky he made friends quick with the right people out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom