OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think half the time it depends on where they’re transferring to they make it seem like they’re some great player, word to when Newman transferred to UGA
:lol: Right.

Pouncey’s career highlight in three years at Texas is throwing a block on a 90 yard Duvernay punt return. :lol:

All that said, he probably goes for 6/160 and two scores against A&M this weekend.

Boooooy if you couldn’t see this coming in conjunction with Trump seemingly surviving that diagnosis unscathed... :smh:

What happens after the Clemson game will be telling, in the past whether they win or lose a big it's usually followed by something very disappointing. Let's see what Manny's culture is about.

Am I the only who was impressed by Stenson Bennett? Maybe my expectations were really low. Him and that slot WR had good chemistry.

Jaylen Waddle is the best watch in CFB

langfor5 langfor5 what happened with this kid and Kansas?

———

🤣 Which school/fanbase takes the bait first? Has to be UF right?

I never got the feeling he was ever going to come here. He was probably more excited about the opportunity to join the basketball team then anything except I was told he would probably, at best be a preferred walk on type of player. I'm assuming once he figured that out and saw the first three games of this year he smartened up and 'de-committed'. It wasn't that long ago that KU had the #1 recruiting class in America which included Ja'marr Chase and Devonta Jason and then reality stuck and that class all but dissipated like a fart in the wind.

I'm old and washed but when I was coaching all of my players dreamed of the day they could announce on their Twitter and Instgram there top 10, 20 or 50 schools and then take a iPhone notes screen shot saying they had committed and to 'respect their decision'. Until you sign I could care less but that is no different back when I was playing we would come back to the locker room and open up letters from coaches and see who had the most.

ED6155ED-D7F7-4B01-846F-BFCEA014FC51.jpeg

Les Miles with COVID.

Anything to get out of the dumpster fire that is KU football.

In all seriousness get better, Hatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom