OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd McShay on Jay Tufele, DT, USC

First game: vs. Arizona State, Saturday (noon ET, Fox)

With Sewell, Holland and Paulson all opting out of the 2020 season, Tufele is my top-ranked Pac-12 player for the upcoming draft who is actually suiting up this year (No. 35 overall). The 6-foot-3, 305-pound defensive tackle shoots his hands inside and stacks blockers. He can fight through double-teams, slip blocks and push the pocket. I think there's room to develop as a hands fighter, but he is a strong run stuffer in the middle of that USC front seven. Tufele had 4.5 sacks and 42 tackles last season, and he will look to get after Sun Devils QB Jayden Daniels on Saturday. -- McShay

Lol.

Was looking forward to seeing UW's new QB out there on Saturday night but looks like game may not happen.

Yep it's officially been cancelled now. So both teams get a "no contest" ?!?! Don't get why the Pac-12 didn't include at least one week between the final championship/seeding game.

Or not wait 2 months to start the season.

UW probably would've lost anyway. They struggle against Wilcox and Cal.

Yep it's officially been cancelled now. So both teams get a "no contest" ?!?! Don't get why the Pac-12 didn't include at least one week between the final championship/seeding game.
makeup games if they decide to do them would prob be played the final weekend/week 7. They ahd always planned for every team in the conference to play some type of game in that last week that the championship is happening.

makeup games if they decide to do them would prob be played the final weekend/week 7. They ahd always planned for every team in the conference to play some type of game in that last week that the championship is happening.
I thought plan is to have an official championship game and then 3 v 4 and so on down the line. I wouldn't really consider that a makeup.

He was routing that boy up :lol:

For a kid the size of Marshall, Those jitterbug WR's are damn near impossible to guard 1 on 1 @ the high school level esp when you give them a free release. All the 'measurables' are there but has a lot to clean up technique wise to put him in a position to win those battles routinely.

Plus Finley is just flat out good

For a kid the size of Marshall, Those jitterbug WR's are damn near impossible to guard 1 on 1 @ the high school level esp when you give them a free release. All the 'measurables' are there but has a lot to clean up technique wise to put him in a position to win those battles routinely.

Plus Finley is just flat out good
You think Xavier Rhodes comps for Marshall are good?

I thought plan is to have an official championship game and then 3 v 4 and so on down the line. I wouldn't really consider that a makeup.
I don't think they ever formally announced that. People were speculating thats what theyd do because thats what the big 10 is doing.

I seem to remember reading about or hearing about Pata's death but this was a sad and fascinating investigative article...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom