Man my opponent got 42 from Herbert Ekeler & CEH

but it feels so good right now countering that with Kelce putting up 31 :smokin

DBD160AE-6754-4492-BCB1-3BCFFF2C7EBC.gif

Last edited:
Wild my homie got Mahomes, Hill and Kelce

between 3 ppl he put up 110.5

sometimes my full team struggles to hit that lolol

hes was hype lastnight great way to start playoffs

I was asking for a vintage Kelce/Hill performance and man they delivered.

20.9 from Tyreek in big money league win and in with a loss from 1 of 2 other teams. Great start

Just picked up Stevenson since Harris is ruled out. Hope he feasts.

also hear everyone talking about play your starters in the playoffs. But when your starters been playing like **** the second half of season :smh:
I’m playing Parker and Aiyuk over Metcalf and Moore/McLaurin. Hopefully it doesn’t bite me in the ***.

in 5 different playoffs…got kelce in one league, hill x2, keenan allen x2 plus ceh …

was a good start to the playoffs :nthat:

Eagles game moved to Tuesday

now I’m considering starting Taysom over Hurts. Not trying to take any risks.

Tempted to play Rhamondre tn. Would guys start him over Javonte, Zeke or Devonta Smith?

Tempted to play Rhamondre tn. Would guys start him over Javonte, Zeke or Devonta Smith?
I’m playing Rhamondre at flex. Dude gonna get all the carries.

Zeke still hurt and ain’t been himself. Javonte splitting backfield with Gordon.

I’m playing Rhamondre at flex. Dude gonna get all the carries.

Zeke still hurt and ain’t been himself. Javonte splitting backfield with Gordon.

Yeah im gona get him in the lineup but not sure for Zeke or Devonta

Imma play Stevenson even though I dont really want to, cuz I know Hubbard prolly wont do much in CAR offense even though BUF sucks against the run. And Mitchell is out.

Hope NE dont pull no vintage BS and give Bolden more carries than Stevenson or some other silly s**t

Stevenson should’ve had two TDs.

first when Jonnu ran the sweep to the 1 but was called back for holding.

second was just now when they was on the 2 or 3 but o line got called for false start

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom