***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

For the people who drafted already. Can you take a screen shot of the 1st and 2nd round. I'm in a 12 man .5 per money league. I am thinking about taking Najee if I have 10-12 pick.

For the people who drafted already. Can you take a screen shot of the 1st and 2nd round. I'm in a 12 man .5 per money league. I am thinking about taking Najee if I have 10-12 pick.
I’d be interested also. Haha.

I have only drafted for a dynasty league so the player values aren't the same

2021 1 and 2 rd picks.PNG

12 man .5 ppr league. I had the 3rd pick. Not sure how I feel about my team. Was pretty faded from like 6th pick and on :lol:

Main league draft.PNG

1st draft 8th pick out of 10 standard

If hes there im going Kelce then 3 WR, Mahomes or Allen, then fill in the RB

Its worked in mocks but im sure my league will screw up this plan

what's the price/round for each keeper candidate? I'd like to say keep Ekeler but if Allen is borderline free than maybe Josh.

I've got an open spot for a standard 12 team league on yahoo that I started here on NT years ago! Drafts on the 29th. Non ppr and split in two divisions. I've also got another 10 team ppr/high scoring league drafting on the 5th for any late bloomers out there. Lmk!

What do you guys think about Rodgers? Can he replicate last year? Kinda wanna target him this year.

What do you guys think about Rodgers? Can he replicate last year? Kinda wanna target him this year.

I believe he can at least be close, not seeing anything internally that should derail a typical ARod year unless I missed something

How we looking? (Standard)

Rodgers
Jacobs/Gaskin
Adams/Allen
Kelce
Jav. Williams
Steelers
Koo

Bench:
Golladay
Landry
C. Davis
L. Murray
Mostert
Hurts
Hyde

it was a mock 🥴

I have both my drafts next week. I can't wait. 1 league is 12 team .5 ppr and the other is 12 team full point ppr.

For the people who drafted already what round is Kyle Pitts being taken? I really want to take him if he's available in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom