***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Dammit, is Tee Higgins out? I need to upgrade my Wideouts.

Who you all running at WR? Waddle /Shenault / Hardman if Higgins cant go?

1632501612105.png

Drop anyone for Mattison? For this week feel he’s a better option than using Gaskin or JRob —

E8C431D8-1848-441B-8BFF-8D3459BC1920.png

Drop anyone for Mattison? For this week feel he’s a better option than using Gaskin or JRob —

E8C431D8-1848-441B-8BFF-8D3459BC1920.png
I guess Patterson would be the drop. Your other RBs are def serviceable. Being patient with JRob, he'll def get better this season once the Jags start jiving (hopefully sooner than later)

Who should I start between Chark and Rondale Moore?
Moore

I guess Patterson would be the drop. Your other RBs are def serviceable. Being patient with JRob, he'll def get better this season once the Jags start jiving (hopefully sooner than later)
Oh yeah I def like all my RBs I just meant for now JRob and Gaskin overalls going real slow. I actually was gonna go DMont and Patterson though 🤔

Should i start pollard over fournette?

Pollard. If they get in the red zone Brady is passing. He’s stat padding all season.

Marvin Jones or Tyler Boyd in the flex?

if Higgins is out?

also hopefully josh Allen finally does something... even though its against Washington

Hopkins smh. Just rule him out. This is one of those times where it’s a game time decision then dude ends up only being out for three series then out the rest of the game.

Didn’t know he was close to missing the game

I need Lamar Jackson to **** The bed against the lions

damn I basically need my opponent teams to just not play, sucks to suck

Back
Top Bottom