***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Well Jags making Robinson a dud right now :rolleyes

Heinicke or Wentz? Kinda worried McLaurin is gonna leave mid game with that hammy

Heinicke vs KC
Wentz vs HOU
Jones vs LAR
Ben vs SEA

Last edited:
I traded Ridley for Miles Sanders. Both disappointments so far, but I have Deebo, Kupp, AJ Brown as other receivers.

I traded Ridley for Miles Sanders. Both disappointments so far, but I have Deebo, Kupp, AJ Brown as other receivers.

That's why I don't ever make trades before week 6 unless it's completely lopsided in my favor. I like to see the adjustments and trends with teams during that period.

Waddle putting up numbers on the bench (starting Diggs, Terry, and DHop in my 3 WR league). Decided to roll with Booker in the flex. At least I know Waddle should be a solid bye week fill in.

That's why I don't ever make trades before week 6 unless it's completely lopsided in my favor. I like to see the adjustments and trends with teams during that period.
Yeah I just figured it’s a sell-low/buy-low and I really need the positional value at RB. I don’t have total confidence about Sanders turning it around but I don’t “need” Ridley.

Of course ekeler having a bad game

Tyler Boyd worthless

hunt prob bad game can’t wait

Back
Top Bottom