***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I’m absolutely disgusted rn

1634614300807.png
That sucks bro. I lost by .2 in one of my leagues last week and we both dropped hella points

I lost to my wife by .02 last year to my wife. I had Josh Allen it was the week Titans played Bills on that Tuesday night. Titans were blowing them out it was 4th quarter but allen was still in. Dummy ran the ball out the end zone on kickoff and fumbled. They pulled Allen after that

Bruh… no way in hell I’m giving up an RB on pace to match if not break multiple rushing single season records. You gotta know how much of a positional advantage that is. And giving up Theilen, a solid bet for top 12-18 WR finish?

Was able to land D’Ernest. Had to choose him or Eli Mitchell for my RB2. JRob on bye and who knows if Gibson will sit this week and maybe the next

Didn’t realize someone in my big money league dropped McLaurin last week. Gonna drop ARob for him once FA opens.

I thought byepocalypse would be bad in one of my leagues. But fortunately I would only be without a kicker. I thought I was gonna be without a defense as well.

One of my leagues I roster 8 RBs :lol:

I want to trade and get a viable WR but then again I feel like I could ride it out while the rest of the league suffers

WR: Diggs Kupp Jeudy Callaway
RB: JRob, DMont Damien Herbert, Patterson, Mattison, Johnson (cle), Henderson

Im surprised DErneest Johnson was available. Thought I was going to have to settle for whatever Texans RB was available :lol:

Drop Damien Williams/Alex Collins for McKissic?

How long can you hold out. I do agree you can drop either one for mckissic but if u can wait until later in the week til u drop em and they aren’t usable for someone else thatd be the move

Both guys appear to be replaced here pretty soon. Montgomery coming back and Pete loves Penny injured as

Kareem Hunt and Chris Carson were both dropped this week. Definitely putting a bid on both, but which player would you prioritize first?

Kareem Hunt and Chris Carson were both dropped this week. Definitely putting a bid on both, but which player would you prioritize first?

Hunt is out for at least 6 weeks I think, but I'd rather stash him than Carson. A neck injury is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom