OFFICIAL 2021 MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFSEASON THREAD: AND WITH THE 3RD PICK OF THE........

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE BRIAN FLORES HIRE AS HEAD COACH?

• YOU LIKE

• YOU NO LIKE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sony Michel added for RB depth. 2 mil deal for just the one year. *shrugs*

Schedule release day, hoping we get a few Primetime games this year. :nerd:

1.png

Melvin Ingram has signed. More depth at pass rush.

Roster getting deeper. Need some of the youth to develop (Austin Jackson, Noah IgB, Liam) and things could be cookin.

But, schedule is tough. Need good health and that development in order to make the postseason.

Well, we made it to the bye. 7-3 with a shot to get some rest and should have a solid shot at beating Houston to get to 8-3. But then the next 6 games could be a doozy.

Jeff Wilson has been an absolute blessing replacing Chase Edmonds who was hurting us. However, we just lost Ogbah, on top of Brandon Jones, Needham and Trey Flowers. (and still no sight of Byron Jones yet :smh: )

On the bright side:

His big test will be can he keep that up thru December, and then January because nobody is going to change their tune about him until he wins the Super Bowl by blowing out every team in the league by double digits on the road in rain and snow with no weapons, no Oline and no defense. Even if he did all that, he probably won't change any minds. :lol:

Hopefully Byron comes back at some point, hopefully Austin Jackson will be available at some point, and maybe they will need to get Noah IgB goin here pretty soon to help the defense that has struggled this year, especially on the road. The 4 road games we have are tough, I'd say a 2-2 split would be decent enough, provided we handle Houston, that's 10-5 and then you have the Packers and Jets at home. Even a split there is 11-6. Win them both and you have a 12-5. But gotta split those Road 4 somehow.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 170710.png

The last 15 games that Tua has finished. I don't know how to do Rating, so not sure the total there. But 10 of the 15 in the 100's.

Dolphins just traded the 3rd round pick they got from the Pats in the DVP trade (and TE Hunter Long) for CB Jalen Ramsey :wow: :pimp:

Miami has added:

LT Terron Armstead
WR Tyreek Hill
OLB Bradley Chubb
CB Jalen Ramsey

In the last calendar year.

And Free Agency starts tomorrow.
Poyer? Shultz? McGlinchy? Cook, Sanders or Henry? Need some LBers.....backup QB....Minshew or Heineke? (I'd just stick with Skylar and use that money elsewhere) Mostert or Jeff Wilson? LG needs an upgrade as well.

Ogbah, Needham and Brandon Jones all back from injury but not sure how strong they'll be. Likely just depth pieces now instead of focal points.

Dolphins add LB David Long Jr, resign Mostert and Jeff Wilson Jr. All 3 of them cheap. :pimp:

Need to beat the Ravens next week to close out 2023. 🙏
(Buffalo game in 2024)

Tennessee game gonna haunt my soul. :frown: :smh:

Need Hunt and Holland back next week
Baker can come back for Buffalo game.

Well........

We uhhhh.....had a bit of bad luck.

Starting with the Tennessee game we started losing players en masse, well....... :lol:

Chubb done for the season
Baker, AVG, Goode, out for the season.
X been out last 2 weeks and likely out this week.

Mostert + Waddle out the last two weeks.

Holland has missed time.

Connor went out for the season vs Tenn, Philips vs NYJ. Just....... :smh:

So now, we go from 9-3 to 11-6 and on road vs KC in 10 degree KC. :frown:

We have Melvin Ingram (who we signed two weeks ago) as our only edge rusher. Our defense is down to 5 maybe 6 starters.

I’ve seen enough. We made a tremendous mistake drafting Tua over Herbert. Front office better not pay Tua. They should be looking at how to replace him moving forward.

Rooting for this team is such a chore. This was the best team in recent memory and they turned out to be frauds.

Back
Top Bottom