OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Greenberg

ADB4964D-29EF-4B90-AEC7-3764937B9058.gif

I need that one guy whos first and only post ever in this thread was “This thread sucks” to come back and give us another gem. :lol:

Giannis has flaws for sure but I'm still convinced the right coach can get that team a title. Sometimes all it takes is a new system tailored to your players. GSW weren't doing jack under Mark Jackson until Kerr came along and made minor but important tweaks to the roster and system

How does a playoff performance delegitimize a regular season award?

It doesn’ but I interpreted DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ‘s post to mean that Giannis may wonder why he finds so much success in the regular season but non the postseason.

A real life analogy would be if you were consistently matching with dimes on a dating apps (I know YOU’RE not so imagine someone who does) but not smashing any of them. You would probably switch somethings up for after you match, right? Giannis is the NBA version of that.

Nah, everyone has to prove it. Folks were saying LeBron had to prove it in LA after winning three championships and four league MVPs. NT is ruthless 😂

If Brooklyn doesn't win the championship people are going to say "Yeah but they didn't win, to KD" regardless of how well he plays.

But at the end of the day, them not winning would have a stone cold fact in your analogy. Doesn’t discount KD’s individual performance but outside of a game like tonight a good or great playoff run would be forgotten because he has nothing to show for it. He still deserves props for it, though because he would have done his part. And it’s obviously easier to remember a poor series because it most likely had a tangible effect on why the team lost.

Giannis has flaws for sure but I'm still convinced the right coach can get that team a title. Sometimes all it takes is a new system tailored to your players. GSW weren't doing jack under Mark Jackson until Kerr came along and made minor but important tweaks to the roster and system
Draymond , Steph and Klay also upped their play and took a "leap" . This bucks team inst a young team they are all pretty old.

Jrue, Khris and Brook arent getting any better. Their only young piece is Donte who's kinda mid.

Draymond , Steph and Klay also upped their play and took a "leap" . This bucks team inst a young team they are all pretty old.

Jrue, Khris and Brook arent getting any better. Their only young piece is Donte who's kinda mid.
Sure there was so,e natural improvements in Klay and currys games, but how much of that was also Kerr putting them in the best positions to succeed, let alone even giving Green the keys to playmake for them? Jackson’s system had virtually no ball movement; you saw what happened when Kerr came along and installed the motion based offense
Point is, the coach should be putting the players in positions to succeed. At the very least not putting Giannis on KD down the stretch is as bad a coaching decision as any. It’s not like it was a blowout, if giannis had contested one or two of the easy Js that KD shot straight over Middleton, Bucks would have won the game

It doesn’ but I interpreted DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ‘s post to mean that Giannis may wonder why he finds so much success in the regular season but non the postseason.

A real life analogy would be if you were consistently matching with dimes on a dating apps (I know YOU’RE not so imagine someone who does) but not smashing any of them. You would probably switch somethings up for after you match, right? Giannis is the NBA version of that.

lol now THATS an analogy

Sure there was so,e natural improvements in Klay and currys games, but how much of that was also Kerr putting them in the best positions to succeed, let alone even giving Green the keys to playmake for them? Jackson’s system had virtually no ball movement; you saw what happened when Kerr came along and installed the motion based offense
Point is, the coach should be putting the players in positions to succeed. At the very least not putting Giannis on KD down the stretch is as bad a coaching decision as any. It’s not like it was a blowout, if giannis had contested one or two of the easy Js that KD shot straight over Middleton, Bucks would have won the game
They can improve incrementaly with adjustments here and there but they are having a hard time beating a badly hurt brooklyn team.

The core is about to hit their ceiling. They’re gonna need an upgrade in the roster and coaching.

And y'all had the nerve to say with a straight face these playoffs suck. Lmaooo. We've been seeing some top shelf individual performances all post season. We back to the iso gamers of the 90s and 00s.

If you don't like this...you just don't like ball

Luca dont sign, look at giannis who is now stuck at least 2 more seasons there.

Luca needs to play out season see where they are at….then do it again if you don’t like roster year from now…..become the one of the biggest sports free agents ever in 2 years.

Did KD really play 48 mins or was that box score error?!!

thats not what happened, he's not hoing Giannis.... thats not what yall are seeing... James IQ just higher than yalls. mine too.

He didnt say no to the double out of disrespect, he told Ham Shammy not to come with the help like a dummy and leave a wide open Middleton at the top of the perimeter. Was a good basketball play. Giannis was lost, he would've shot that same shot with or without Shamets help.

I NEVER wanna here Giannis > AD again. Dude does Nothing on the basketball court better than him besides sprint. What the **** is the use of having a DPOY who never steps up to guard the best players.
he stays on the basketball court, thats something. they in the same tier. Both are robins.

Confused I thought a certain always made his teammates better?
Annotation 2021-06-16 063421.jpg

Jeff must have really stepped his game up since leaving Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom