OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Steph's legacy was riding on this season.

You said Steph had "something to prove."

So yes, you question his legitimacy.

So if ANYONE knows how someone's accomplishments can be squandered in an instant, it is YOU.

You wrote the damn book.
Top 3 MVP candidate loses b2b games and gets eliminated from the playoffs

Narrative writes itself

lol this series is over

Giannis went from crowning himself last season against the Lakers to looking like this. Cole world
Bucks would be in the same position probably and that's not a knock on AD

Did you see what AD did to Miami last year? AD actually has the skills other than running and dunking. Not to mention AD didn't need to be told to take on the toughest defensive assignment.

How many FMVPs Steph have ever?

Durant joined Curry, not the other way around. If Curry joined the OKC Thunder and Durant the same rules would apply. For as great as Durant is, a big part of his legacy will always be "he couldn't beat them so he joined them".

3917AC90-D708-4925-A81C-B2040190A40B.jpeg

Giannis went from crowning himself last season against the Lakers to looking like this. Cole world

Did you see what AD did to Miami last year? AD actually has the skills other than running and dunking. Not to mention AD didn't need to be told to take on the toughest defensive assignment.
AD has plenty of skill not denying that. Im saying how that team was constructed and who is coaching them idk how much that needle moves with a swap. They are in playoff purgatory status

I swear man, there are some athletes I prefer more than others but I don't harbor anywhere near the amount of hate that some of you guys have in your hearts for the Lakers and guys like LeBron, Curry and Durant. I feel like it's personal with some of you guys.

I don't even really dislike any top players. I'll critique and ask questions but I don't hate anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom