OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had multiple series losses in the 2nd and 1st round of the playoffs every year since Kobe retired.

Quinn Snyder SHOULD BE let go.

No excuse for the way he was badly outcoached and outclassed the last 2 games of this series. No excuses when you up 2-0 as the #1 SEED with home court and Kawhi out for the series.

And Utah supposed to be a top defensive team? Nah bro, Snyder led his team to what's called an epic meltdown. His team basically got swept by the Clips if you really think about it

He needs to have playoff success in the future with the Jazz to hold on there for the long haul as HC, but Utah just had its best regular season since Malone and Stockton… 22 years ago… you don’t just get fired after doing that.

idk, calling him Black Luke Walton is pretty much the definition of a hot take

I said his team's defense results underperform based on their defensive talent. And he defaults to offense when times get tough.

I'm actually torn on Lue now, his team's always take like two games to play the right lineups and the defense can look bad...

but ultimately it's possible that Ty Lue is correct that in the modern NBA you need to default to offense.

I was def wrong to call him "lebrons assistant coach" :lol:

I said his team's defense results underperform based on their defensive talent. And he defaults to offense when times get tough.

I'm actually torn on Lue now, his team's always take like two games to play the right lineups and the defense can look bad...

but ultimately it's possible that Ty Lue is correct that in the modern NBA you need to default to offense.

I was def wrong to call him "lebrons assistant coach" :lol:
Not sure who called him Mocha Luke, I was just pointing out it was said

Hate to see it, especially with how the first 2 games went with a healthy LAC team. But

2017 Warriors: champs
2018 Rockets: made conference finals, lost to Warriors who were... champs
2019 Rockets: lost to Warriors who made... the Finals
2020: Went 7 games w/Nuggets with the best Center in the world
2021: Clippers fairly good chance to make... the Finals

ok, tough sledding

Hate to see it, especially with how the first 2 games went with a healthy LAC team. But

2017 Warriors: champs
2018 Rockets: made conference finals, lost to Warriors who were... champs
2019 Rockets: lost to Warriors who made... the Finals
2020: Went 7 games w/Nuggets with the best Center in the world
2021: Clippers fairly good chance to make... the Finals

ok, tough sledding

It’s the playoffs G. It’s not supposed to be easy.
It’s easy to dominate the regular season when no team is changing their entire gameplan to specifically play the Jazz.

Meh idk. Pressure on the Nets more than the Bucks tbh. KD gonna give you buckets, someone else needs to step up heavy and idk if Harden is capable of doing that right now. Key player of the game is Middleton though, if he has a good game consider it done.

Clips vs Bucks finals gonna be awful.

Can't call a coach bad because guys are shooting 46% on pull up 3's on 12 attempts. That's just superstar shot making.

Clips went from 22nd in defense to finishing the season like 8th.

So, I just gotta ask. Was I not seeing it correctly, or did the NBA totally ignore a few Hawks players leave the bench to join the Collins/Embiid scuffle? Saw at least one player wearing his red warmup t shirt they have on during pregame join in. Even the announcers said it on the broadcast, that they saw at least one bench player out there. Am I missing something?

The rule is, leave the bench, your suspended the next game? So, NBA, are you going to uphold your own rule or just totally throw it out the window? If so, why even have the rule? Anyone help me out on this? Just really curious.

don't expect jeff green to go insane again, but do think the nets will get production from harden and harris this time at home. gm will be close, leaning towards KD closing it out at the end. i just don't see buck winning a nailbiter. they'd have to blow the nets out

So, I just gotta ask. Was I not seeing it correctly, or did the NBA totally ignore a few Hawks players leave the bench to join the Collins/Embiid scuffle? Saw at least one player wearing his red warmup t shirt they have on during pregame join in. Even the announcers said it on the broadcast, that they saw at least one bench player out there. Am I missing something?

The rule is, leave the bench, your suspended the next game? So, NBA, are you going to uphold your own rule or just totally throw it out the window? If so, why even have the rule? Anyone help me out on this? Just really curious.
Ayton stepped his foot on the court vs the Lakers during the game one scuffle too.

Anyways, Bucks get past the Nets by a smidge tonight.

Shenanigans

it Was Bruno Fernando who got off the bench

and it was Trae to instigated it and pushed ( :lol: ) Embiid to where it went out of bounds

no different than DLo pushing Jimmy OOB when Dudley tried to scrap Simmons in 2019

It’s the playoffs G. It’s not supposed to be easy.
It’s easy to dominate the regular season when no team is changing their entire gameplan to specifically play the Jazz.
I never said it was supposed to be easy. I'm replying to the Tweet with nothing but facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom