OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Durant not know the situation or was that exhaustion?

What a terrible ending to a beautifully executed game for the most part from both teams.

That’s the most Giannis had been used as the roll man all season. Excellent excellent coaching from Bud

he's just tired. no scoring support from his team mates SMFH.

The curse of the nets, was not kyrie’s injury. It’s the fact that they have harden on their team. Harden is not built for moments like this.

Nets run it back next year. Clippers ran it back and now in the wcf.

Kyrie and James don't get hurt, they're in the ecf 2 games ago. James was his own, but my stepped on giannis foot, that's just a freak incident. Not based on durability. They'll be able to get off and run moving forward.

But that injury gonna just add to a long list of injuries for Kyrie and impact his durability. Nets should consider moving him, idk who they can get. dame? Lol

Harden for most part is healthy but just shook in Playoffs.KD proven he good after achillies

1624162246777.png

long foot ***

Dinwiddie ain't been there since when? :lol:

Some might say if you the best in the world you can't blow a 2-0 lead. It's storylines all over.

For sure Dinwiddie is whatever but my point is they pretty much played a 5 man lineup today. Green & Shamet were the the only bench players and they played like 16 minutes.

Harden was out there on 1 leg. No kyrie. If they didn’t win this it would’ve been a huge L for their squad.

Nets need to win a ring the next year or two or it's over for them. Every couple years the league has a super team form and before you know it, Luka, Dame, Embiid and Zion will be on the Knicks and it's game over for the East
Agree as much as super teams agave been created the last 10 or so years …. They don’t have staying power and only last about 4-5 years …..or should I say a 4-5 year window to win ….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom