OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be 33 this year and still doing this ???

Untitled.jpg

oh your trolling *** still here? :rofl:

What do yall mean? This is dope. You don't have your parents forever. Great to see that they have such a strong bond. Our guy aepps20 aepps20 just lost his mom. Can't take anything for granted, certainly not soft showing your mom love.

Some of you ultra macho guys are weirdos
Keep telling yall man... Block button. Stop giving these people what they want. Been had that guy blocked.

I can't imagine wearing a full size bigger when I'm rocking casually, let alone hooping. I'm not sure how KD does it

will be 33 this year and still doing this ???

Untitled.jpg

I wish I could hug my mom until I was 93. Sadly she died on Friday. I turn 37 in a couple of weeks and I called my mom twice each day (before she was in the hospital) and we used to text each other Goodnight. I miss her so much. My dad and I went with mom to every Doctors appointment, every chemo session and we were there the final week of her life. My dad and I are like brothers but we both miss mom. I encourage everyone to cherish every moment you can with your loved ones because life isn't guaranteed.

Liked how KD actually hugged Freak and was respectful about it. It's beyond Jim.

Harden a little baby for walking off the court and not congratulating Giannis. I mean I get it but come on bruh. It was a hard fought battle til the end.

I wish I could hug my mom until I was 93. Sadly she died on Friday. I turn 37 in a couple of weeks and I called my mom twice each day (before she was in the hospital) and we used to text each other Goodnight. I miss her so much. My dad and I went with mom to every Doctors appointment, every chemo session and we were there the final week of her life. My dad and I are like brothers but we both miss mom. I encourage everyone to cherish every moment you can with your loved ones because life isn't guaranteed.
My condolences for your loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom