OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe was by far the most hated dude in the league for years.

I don't remember this and I've been watching NBA since the 90's. I can remember Bron always catching hell, but not Kobe. Kobe got MVP chants at the Boston Garden.

Social media took it all to a new, pathetic level.

Kobe definitely caught some hate thru the years

Since he came in the league

From coming out of high school to "mirroring" Jordan he got a load of it

The boy was BAD🔥🔥🔥 at a young age that was another reason

Nate said Trae is questionable for game 5. “He feels uncomfortable putting pressure on his foot still.” He may be right but Trae looked just fine on the bench cheering yesterday. :lol:

I don't remember this and I've been watching NBA since the 90's. I can remember Bron always catching hell, but not Kobe. Kobe got MVP chants at the Boston Garden.

Social media took it all to a new, pathetic level.

I don’t remember it that way either, but my perception probably was impacted by living in LA. He’s always been loved by most here, even right after Eagle.

You weren't on NT in the mid-2000s if you think Kobe wasn't the most hated on here and basketball discourse.

Yeah, I definitely was and don’t remember it like that. But maybe I was drinking too much back then or something. :lol:

From about ‘04 to ‘07 Kobe was the most hated NBA player. People weren’t letting the Denver thing slide. Nike and his MVP run had a huge part in reinventing his persona

Kobe was most definitely the most hated at one point.
It transitioned from irrational Kobe hate to LeBron.
& then social media blew up and gave everyone a voice so it got louder.
That's why I laugh when the Steph hate convo gets brought up.
Every single super star gets it. Both them dudes untouchable to me doooe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom