OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying ALL the games have been bad. Some of them have been good/exciting while others have been boring as hell. Im going to watch every game because I love basketball. The stakes are high and it’s dope to not know who’s going to win. I enjoy the parity.

But the nba is a superstar league and I want to see superstars compete at the highest level. That’s what the playoffs are for. That’s how I’ve felt from the beginning.

People say they want more parity in the league then complain when no big markets are in the finals

tenor.gif

As the great David Stem once said, the ideal finals would be Lakers vs Lakers. Parity is for losers.

I don’t care the team but I do care HOW these series’ are being decided. Your more hurt than me = trash.

I've yet to see anyone cite specific examples of exactly which series/games in the first round presented dynamic basketball above usual standards for the purpose of genuine deliberation and review. Size 12 font single spaced in APA format. You have until the beginning of tomorrow's game to submit.

I've yet to see anyone cite specific examples of exactly which series/games in the first round presented dynamic basketball above usual standards for the purpose of genuine deliberation and review. Size 12 font single spaced in APA format. You have until the beginning of tomorrow's game to submit.

Probably the game where AD got hurt, seemed to lift the spirits of the collective ALA contingent in here.

I feel y’all. Teams are generally smarter than they used to be but I feel like most fan bases / owners would get excited over Collins’ 18 & 8.

I would have a lot of hesitation paying him 25 mil a year but its just tough to see an asset walk over a few million dollars.

A max for 18 and 8 for a poor defensive big with no shot creation in 2021?

I don't know it wouldn't shock me but I don't think Atlanta is matching that, maybe facilitate a sign and trade ala Malcolm Brodgon and get a pick for 2 but I can't see them purposely being on the hook for that into the season.

Then again if Trae wants him then all bets are off

We can thank Doc Rivers and Ben Simmons for an entertaining few days. Otherwise...

Edit:
I'll give credit to Luka, KD, Trae, Kawhi and Gobert too.

Last edited:
Le bron James back at it again like clockwork n none of y’all better act surprised. Same agent too. Always schemin on a come up.

Ben just bought this $17.5 million dollar home here in LA because he will be a laker next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom