OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, unless your MD and/or staffer is cool with your stance and maybe even agrees with you--good luck with your bonus, promotion or invite to come back for a 3rd year. NO ONE likes that 1 person who gets HR involved and has people speaking and moving differently around the office.

****, it's hard enough being away from your family and friends; We don't need that type of energy from the people you basically are around 15-16 hours/day.
I know a lot of places love outspoken but hate people because if it due to friction. Cant abrupt the status quo

Not me tho. Friction causes growth

Suns in 6.

I just don't really think Milwaukee can win this series unless Yanni is legit good. He can't just be healthy enough to be out there. Needs to be an actual game changer. I just don't trust that his health is there.

Bridges and Crowder can play better defense on Middleton than anybody on the Hawks could. Chris Paul can be hidden on Tucker or Connaughton to keep him fresh for the other end of the floor. Ayton is going to be a lot to handle. Booker is still going to be a threat to go for 30 every night.

Suns in 6.

I just don't really think Milwaukee can win this series unless Yanni is legit good. He can't just be healthy enough to be out there. Needs to be an actual game changer. I just don't trust that his health is there.

Bridges and Crowder can play better defense on Middleton than anybody on the Hawks could. Chris Paul can be hidden on Tucker or Connaughton to keep him fresh for the other end of the floor. Ayton is going to be a lot to handle. Booker is still going to be a threat to go for 30 every night.
what if lopez drops 33 again?

Bucks never faced a big like Ayton, and they dont have Giannis.

Ayton darkhorse mvp +2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom