OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been keeping up GS as of late, has their supporting cast been playing pretty well lately?

Cause that's the only way I can see them winning Wednesday barring a 60+ burger from Curry and one of LA's stars floundering.

I think LA is too big for them but again it's 1 game.
Yeah, Kerr got his 8-man rotation in sync with one another. Jordan Poole and Juan Toscano-Anderson specifically have been playing really, really, well.

LA will be a challenge for them because of Bron and AD alone.

Can't wait.

Niketalk 2021 Bracket Challenge | NBA Bracketology - A Bracket Challenge for the NBA playoffs

nbabracketology.com
nbabracketology.com

Brackets are open! Password is 'niketalk123'

There are placeholder spots for the play-in winners and you'll have time to come back and tweak your picks after the tournament is complete.

In for the shenanigans tonight

finally got me my gaming monitor so nothing like playing some MLB The Show and watching playoff basketball on the TV

That’s how I’ve been watching games lately :lol:
I been in the market for a new gaming monitor. What did you get?

That’s how I’ve been watching games lately :lol:
I been in the market for a new gaming monitor. What did you get?

Recently grabbed this for the time being.. i dont play many games that are higher than 60hz so this was perfect for the sport games and that 4k HDR enhance is pretty strong

going from my Panasonic TV to this was night and day.. aint no getting those 102 MPH up and in fastballs on me now LOL that 1ms made a huge difference

a bit of an older monitor but if deff gets the job done for what i need

Recently grabbed this for the time being.. i dont play many games that are higher than 60hz so this was perfect for the sport games and that 4k HDR enhance is pretty strong

going from my Panasonic TV to this was night and day.. aint no getting those 102 MPH up and in fastballs on me now LOL that 1ms made a huge difference

a bit of an older monitor but if deff gets the job done for what i need

Yo this is exactly the monitor I have right now :lol:

I just wanna get something higher than 60hz right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom