OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll Beantown cats are sawft. All this uproar over a dude gently stomping on a logo and calling out a known racist *** city. Get out of your feels. It ain’t a good look.

Stomp and wipe your shoes on the logo is the ultimate disrespect to a team. Funny how he didn't do that in Cleveland after they traded him.

He had plenty of opportunities to call out the city but waited until game 3 of the playoffs. Why?

To distract and change the narrative.

Boston is a racist city but let's not pretend all racism is solely coming from Massachusetts. Turn on the news and see what's happening around the country.

Oh yeah.... we're not talking about America, we're talking about Boston :rolleyes

This series is over, lets be realistic.

Just go ahead hate the Lakers for what we are.

We understand, but love it.

Oh word? Tell me more

oh-really-no.gif

Good night,just getting in the crib so I got energy let’s get it …You can luv Luka without hating Trae, just keep it a 100 :lol: :smh:

Still not sold on Trae....

Plus he’s a baby.

Never want to hear a Luka comparison again, it’s disrespectful to the game.
Trae has been looking real funny in the light this year............real funny.
I’ll take your word for it since your a Hawks fan but Trae has disappointed me, I’ll wait tho.
I don’t think Trae Young is ready for the slander that’s going to come his way.

If he let his idol Steve Nash’s comments get to him for almost two months, he’s not going to last :lol:

This really funny :lol: , damn cuz

We need to play the Hawks in the first round.......that team is sooo trash, my god.
Please god give us the Hawks in the first round of playoffs.

Sincerely,

Knicks Fans.
Hawks scared AF to play the Knicks in the playoffs.
Hawks don’t want those problems.
Even if we lose the Hawks still just don’t want that.
Great season……now we move to basketball

Where the Knicks are absolutely going to stomp the Hawks and Trey Young’s little BA.

Armada Armada nervous as hell

Stomp and wipe your shoes on the logo is the ultimate disrespect to a team. Funny how he didn't do that in Cleveland after they traded him.

He had plenty of opportunities to call out the city but waited until game 3 of the playoffs. Why?

To distract and change the narrative.

Boston is a racist city but let's not pretend all racism is solely coming from Massachusetts. Turn on the news and see what's happening around the country.

Oh yeah.... we're not talking about America, we're talking about Boston :rolleyes

What is he distracting from? What narrative is he trying to change? How does this affect the 3-1 series lead the Nets have?

Let us not forget Kyrie and the sage in TD Garden started out this season. He’s been subbing Boston for a minute if we’re being honest. This isn’t anything new.

Btw, I spent my younger years there. Newton, MA. My godfather is Charlie Austin (RIP) of WBZ-TV fame. Boston journalism legend. Oh the stories he’d tell about being a prominent black journalist in Boston. Clearly racism doesn’t only exist in MA—but it’s the topic at hand so it’s being discussed. And it should be discussed.

He changed the narrative from his departure and having to face the same crowd back in Boston.

"Let's not focus on what I did here, let's focus on the history of the city"

Imagine Lebron telling Cleveland he's staying and then announcing he's signing with Miami.

This really funny :lol: , damn cuz

Listen you should know this about me, when it comes to the Knicks I lose all sense of rationality and objectivity. I just turn into a stupid dumb fan. :lol:

The Knicks are finished, Randle is a fraud, Trae has impressed me (Still should have drafted Luka tho). But Trae has been amazing, he seems so much more poised.

But it’s killing me to see the Knicks so god damn soft, that’s what hurts the most. You got it brother. I apologize Hawks fans for being a dumb irrational fan. Armada Armada specifically

I said it three years ago when he was in college that Trae Young could be the next Wardell.

So far, he's proving me to be correct.

I said it three years ago when he was in college that Trae Young could be the next Wardell.

So far, he's proving me to be correct.
I said something of the same.
I also thought he should have went first I. That Draft even with Luka.
I also thought he’d win ROY handedly.
His game was the New NBA, it was easy to think he was going to succeed and at a very high level.

He's 20 years old
He's also had a massive improvement in his 2nd year over his rookie year, how can he be a bust? :lol:

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta got some wild, terrible impatient takes regarding young players :smh: :lol:

examples…

MPJ disappointing me thought he’d be a lot better by now with a bigger role
RJ got one more year otherwise I’m calling it .... bust maybe

How my guy MAGA when your guy the one out here committing fraud?
That man really tricked you into believing he would do something in the playoffs.
How does it feel to get your **** pushed in by a ***** with hair like the Michael Myers mask?

Too far

Nobody told me the WNBA is allowing Men to compete as long as they identify as Cis or NonBinary or Female, or anything but Male.

How long before Juwanna Man exploits this allowance for reasons other than, being comfortable in their own skin?

“They” should wreck the League, no pun intended.
FCD92813-585A-4854-905E-05018096C66C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom