OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat got swept and the Lakers got knocked out by Cam Payne and Jae Crowder in 6

**** that cracker jack ring. **** aint good for nothing but decoding the back of a cereal box

#beyonceedit from we'll always have paris

I haven't been more proud of a team than I am of MY SUNS AND MY LAKERS. On to the second round. Celebrating tonight for Da OG homie ZooDog

Lakers should’ve played small from the start but it didn’t matter tbh. Booker came out on a mission. Every time the lakers made a run he responded with a big bucket.

Wish Dennis could’ve played the entire game like he did in the 2nd half. Wes played hard I guess.

If AD doesn’t get hurt, we win in 5 so I can’t get that mad. Still think they could’ve won the ring if they were healthy. Just gotta rest up and retool for next year.

Need a 3rd scorer desperately. Need Kuz, Trez, Drummond and Morris off the team.

I don't mind keeping Morris at his current salary. I do agree that we need to get rid of the log jam in the front court with Kuzma and Trez. I think Drummond is gone unless he's willing to take a huge pay cut (under 5 million)

Yeah Baby!!! My Suns beat the Lakers 4-2, where my Suns fans at!!!! Even with a healthy AD it would have been 7 games and the Suns would have won. Let‘s face it: Lebron is not the threat that he used to be, he is getting old and Father Time is inevitable for him! In the 4th quarter he was flat out fatigued, couldn‘t even guard Crowder properly. AD is a health liability! The Suns are young, energetic and fast, the Lakers are none of those three.

Yeah Baby!!! My Suns beat the Lakers 4-2, where my Suns fans at!!!! Even with a healthy AD it would have been 7 games and the Suns would have won. Let‘s face it: Lebron is not the threat that he used to be, he is getting old and Father Time is inevitable for him! In the 4th quarter he was flat out fatigued, couldn‘t even guard Crowder properly. AD is a health liability! The Suns are young, energetic and fast, the Lakers are none of those three.
!

!

!!!!

LeBron has been hobbled since his injury in March. He won finals MVP 7 months ago and was the leading MVP candidate in March. Father time didn't take him in that time span, he's just not fully recovered from his injury.

This is just like 2019 when people thought he was washed after the groin strain and he came back strong in 2020.

Good series Phoenix.

Starting the season 2 months after the finals ended was dumb af. But Vogel should’ve rested Lebron and AD consistently early in the season. The Lakers could’ve paid the fines for not playing them in early season non nationally televised games as well. But in all likelihood Phoenix wins that series regardless. They look hungry.

The west is wide open. Outside of Dallas. None of those remaining west teams have been to the finals since Dallas in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom