OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney this, bubble that…

urn-publicid-ap-org-abcb41b0339749e7a3db88da363c9ff9Warriors_Lakers_Basketball_21312-1560x1040.jpg

Drummond gonna re-sign with Detroit, get back to playing 34 min a night averaging 18 and 14 while being on a last place team and be 100% satisfied with it :lol:

Our second best player, one of the 10 best players in the league, got injured midway through the series. It's not brain surgery why we lost.

The Lakers had the best record in the West by a mile last season, it's not like they came out of nowhere and won the championship last season lol
So only when your team gets injured it matters ... when Miami heat had injured players in the finals did that matter ? 😂😂😂

Man's an all time world class level front runner. When he's up, he's dancing, blowing kisses, clowning around on the floor, making faces and poppin ****. When he's down big, this is his go-to response every time. Especially in these later years. Just a grumpy 'old' man

Rondo was good for Bron last year. He respected rondo and rondo held him accountable. He used to get on Bron about his body language when dudes not as talented as him made mistakes. I think it helped morale a lot. Bronson has gone full '**** these ****** mayne' mode now.

Last edited:
Rob really tried to shove new pieces into a championship team
You always run the same team back or replace 1 guy, not 3 (Rondo, Dwight, Danny)
Covid restrictions hurt them too because they couldn’t practice or were limited due to California? Was that true if so then lol wtf

Focusing on Drummond was just mind blowing to me and I’m really surprised he got benched tonight, Vogul trying to save his job

Drummond, Dennis gone
Melo probably comes because he’d have been huge in this series
Kuzma, THT should be packaged and gone

Injuries and context only matter when they happen to the Lakers. Otherwise...you know what? nm
I’m not even saying that. We literally just had 30 or 40 pages doing what I discussed so it was relevant. Of course injuries and context matter. Look at right now with Embiid for example or Murray and to a lesser extent Conley. If the thread has the same of energy for those teams or any other teams I will address the same ridiculousness then but those guys or their teams weren’t the talk of the evening.

Just because I am applying principles to one team in a single post, doesn’t mean I don’t think they aren’t applicable to the other 29, man. Y’all gotta relax :lol:

I’m not even saying that. We literally just had 30 or 40 pages doing what I discussed so it was relevant. Of course injuries and context matter. Look at right now with Embiid for example or Murray and to a lesser extent Conley. If the thread has the same of energy for those teams or any other teams I will address the same ridiculousness then but those guys or their teams weren’t the talk of the evening.

Just because I am applying principles to one team in a single post, doesn’t mean I don’t think they aren’t applicable to the other 29, man. Y’all gotta relax :lol:
This thread and others/nba Twitter will never have the same energy for the nuggets or the jazz. Come on now, they're the nuggets and jazz.

These are the mighty Lakers...purple and gold, banners. magic, Kareem, kobe etc etc.

I won't include you, because apparently, you're the exception. But, other Lakers fans have had the same slander for other fan bases when they lose...without noting context or injuries...which is my point.

Only difference is, Lakers fans aren't amused with the slander for some strange reason. (Another hypocrisy)

This thread and others/nba Twitter will never have the same energy for the nuggets or the jazz. Come on now, they're the nuggets and jazz.

These are the mighty Lakers...purple and gold, banners. magic, Kareem, kobe etc etc.

I won't include you, because apparently, you're the exception. But, other Lakers fans have had the same slander for other fan bases when they lose...without noting context or injuries...which is my point.

Only difference is, Lakers fans aren't amused with the slander for some strange reason. (Another hypocrisy)
Yeah, the slander and jokes are cool but when having a serious discussion, you have to be pragmatic and include context. And I mean that for all 30 teams.

One that comes to mind that I can’t completely remember but wasn’t it like the 2015 Dubs that played a team missing a pivotal player in every series em route to a championship :lol: And that’s not to say they wouldn’t have won anyway but it’s just something where they could have lucked out on in the end.

Booker took that leap and Denver plays no defense but I’m kind of leaning towards Denver to advance.

Jokic is going to put in Ayton in hell. I’m not sure if he got hurt or what but he was kinda invisible in the last game.

Is Barton coming back soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom