OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp maybe the 2nd game will be good.

These playoffs been kinda trash. A lot of lopsided games.

One of the Philly fans called this L. Hope they play better in game 2. This looks like a 1 vs 16 in the big dance.

Momentum & crowd swinging things

Maybe traditional defense really is overrated in the new NBA.

If you can go 1 in 4 out and damn near everyone is 35%+ from 3...only thing stopping you is a cold night.

Woke up at 10:40 am on the west coast, turn on the tv, wtf is going on? :wow: had to put on my glasses to make sure I wasn’t crazy lol

Most ppl forgot since it was early in the season but when the Hawks were relatively healthy like they are now they were competing with the best in the East …That game they had against BK was great

Woke up at 10:40 am on the west coast, turn on the tv, wtf is going on? :wow: had to put on my glasses to make sure I wasn’t crazy lol
Same here. Woke up, checked the score and did this
1623002180856.gif

Most ppl forgot since it was early in the season but when the Hawks were relatively healthy like they are now they were competing with the best in the East …That game they had against BK was great
💯 hawks def slept on

They played bk well twice. Covered both i think and won SU once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom