OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to Zack Lowe earlier and he talked about how the Clips are actually deeper for this series with the Jazz because they don't have to worry about playing against a jumbo ballhandler like Luka. Bev and Rondo can get some minutes, Zubac can come in and play against Favors.

There were hella warrior fans who were hating on KD to prop up Steph all the time. You don’t remember #StephBetter ?
Nah not really. It seems like fans were kinda on the circumstances of KD leaving. But amongst the people I personally knew, I could only remember a few people hating on KD. Most of my friends was indifferent about it since he was involved with our two chips. I even had a few friends on KD's side over Draymond as far which to keep.

Nah not really. It seems like fans were kinda on the circumstances of KD leaving. But amongst the people I personally knew, I could only remember a few people hating on KD. Most of my friends was indifferent about it since he was involved with our two chips. I even had a few friends on KD's side over Draymond as far which to keep.

Well you know Kd is an internet dude so he seen all the online comments lmaoooo
That Andy whatever guy and hella other warrior fans on Twitter used to stay sending passive aggressive shots at KD.

Even Myers and Fitzgerald did on that parade.

Was listening to Zack Lowe earlier and he talked about how the Clips are actually deeper for this series with the Jazz because they don't have to worry about playing against a jumbo ballhandler like Luka. Bev and Rondo can get some minutes, Zubac can come in and play against Favors.
There it is

Damn, scrolled the last 2 pages, based on the post, turned on the game, crowd going nuts, I thought Utah was up 20, look at the score, Clips up 11 to 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom