OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
D307B465-1464-46D5-A75B-81AE13649FAD.jpeg

Left at half to go to the Apple Store. Dude had the game streaming. :lol: This I think was a highlight from the first half but he had the 4th on. Didnt even mind waiting to grab my ****.

Giannis ICanNotHoopHoe do be taking a solid 14 seconds at the ft line. You can hear the Brooklyn bench counting out loud too, Garza (the only ref I recognized so far) just don't want to call it out of spite

Giannis ICanNotHoopHoe do be taking a solid 14 seconds at the ft line. You can hear the Brooklyn bench counting out loud too, Garza (the only ref I recognized so far) just don't want to call it out of spite

I dont even count it when he actually gets the ball, ref be reasy to throw the ball to him but hes there doing a practice free throw first that adds to his lengthy routine. I know a lot of people used to do that (Nash I believe did) but they aint take long to actually shoot it.

Why is bud clapping at these scrubs? Those last two possessions were horrific. The refs didn’t even call the 8 second backcourt violation.

I’m just going to throw this out there to see what the responses will be.. If your Steve Nash and the Nets, would you sit James Harden AND Kevin Durant in Game 7 because of the heavy minutes, and push all your chips to the center of table for Game 8??

no pun intended

Last edited:
Welp I was wrong about the Bucks tricking this game off.

Game 7 will interesting to say the least.

I’m just going to throw this out there to see what the responses will be.. If your Steve Nash and the Nets, would you sit James Harden AND Kevin Durant in Game 7 because of the heavy minutes, and push all your chips to the center of table for Game 8??

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom