OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been the Kevin and Trae show but need one more guy to step up. I don’t know what’s been up with Bogdan shooting the last couple games

Ok, Philly finally woke up. Kinda.

Second half should be fun. I need some Simmons free throw shenanigans to make the game complete though.

What’s Ben good for ? Young on his way to another 40 point game hack a Ben Wallace might be coming in the second half

Id be worried if i was atl tho. Philly only plays 1h of basketball and they were trash that half and only down 4.

Chris Paul is a top five MVP candidate. Trae has been balling but let's not get crazy

He’s not even the best player on his team.
When teams gameplan against the Suns, the entire gameplan is designed to stop Devin Booker.

Cp3 being all nba 2nd team was the biggest farce of the year. But he knows how to play the media game so he gets more love than he deserves.

Insane that cp had an all nba spot over Trae.

Id be worried if i was atl tho. Philly only plays 1h of basketball and they were trash that half and only down 4.
Yea. How often does Embiid have 0 FTs in a half. Shenanigans ain’t gonna be one sided all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom