OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers, Heat, Suns, Clips, Celtics, and Wiz definitely blowing all this up after they get bounced next week....

Why would the Suns blow it up?
Why would the Heat blow it up now when they could’ve blew it up for Harden 5 months ago?

Agreed about the blazers and clips tho.
Boston can blow it up by firing Ainge but getting rid of Brown or Tatum is nonsense.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.32.07 AM.png

Blazers, Heat, Suns, Clips, Celtics, and Wiz definitely blowing all this up after they get bounced next week....
The Suns blowing up their roster is sounds wild to me.

So after their first playoff appearance in a good while, after finishing 2nd in the league, they should blow up their team filled with young talent because one of their stars got injured at the wrong time and that might lead to them losing to the defending Champs. And the only reason they have to play the Lakers so early is because the Lakers battled injuries all season but are fully healthy now.

Last edited:
Chris also pushed a ref’s hand off him coming up the floor in the 1st half. Refs must feel sorry for him.:lol::lol::lol:

Why would the Suns blow it up?
Why would the Heat blow it up now when they could’ve blew it up for Harden 5 months ago?

Agreed about the blazers and clips tho.
Boston can blow it up by firing Ainge but getting rid of Brown or Tatum is nonsense.
True. Suns probably don't belong there. CP3 definitely not coming back though. He trying to get paid one last time. Sarver ain't doing that.

Heat goofed over valuing Herro off one bubble run. Roster stuck in the 6th-10th seed now.

Lakers in the finals or nah? I need to know ahead of time so I can pick who I'm rooting for on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom