OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things...

These lifetime bans....just for where the incidents happened? Just TD Garden and MSG? Or every arena and dudes can never go to a bball game again?

Is it actually lifetime...or the fake time period like 'life in prison' which is really just 15 years and then possible parole.

Do the rules change when a new commissioner takes the job like the dress code?

Also..

How is there supposed to be any faith in the concept of a lifetime ban without the use of some type of facial recognition software and it's implementation throughout every arena? It's all cap and for show to just throw out the 'Lifetime Ban' term, until they actually speak on how they can enforce it. Dudes can grow a beard or throw on a cap or it's so conveniently a pandemic, wear a face mask, and it's easy money getting back in. These punishments are nothing til we actually see the hammer drop.

Yeah that’s my thing, KG has said and done some of the vilest **** in NBA history. Do we really want to use him as the arbiter of how to act on the court? I remember him and Melo got in a fight because he told him his wife tastes like honey. KG was one of the biggest clowns out there

Called Charlie Villanueva a cancer patient too

1622490694149.jpeg

KoonG wildin

Remember when this same dude called Charlie Villanueva a cancer patient and told Tim Duncan "happy mother's day" knowing his mom passed?

Clown behavior

I don't think im understanding what some of you are saying. The dummy that threw the water bottle....

so let's say he's

- arrested
- banned from the arena
- his name has publicized
- charged with assault

say he pleads down to some lesser charge, does community service and pays a fine.

this outcome is bad?
would sending him to jail be a better outcome?

I don't think im understanding what some of you are saying. The dummy that threw the water bottle....

so let's say he's

- arrested
- banned from the arena
- his name has publicized
- charged with assault

say he pleads down to some lesser charge, does community service and pays a fine.

this outcome is bad?
would sending him to jail be a better outcome?
Our people have been killed for less for centuries.
Give him the death penalty.

Pretty much. You can just purchase the tickets under someone else name. What the league is doing is nonsense. They need to be hit with criminal charges.

I think this is the best way to go about it for real. Hit them with some charges and keep it moving.

How do you feel about Myers Leonard and Black Lives Matter in the NBA?
Well if Myers Leonard Was any type of sensible human being he would’ve knelt with the rest of his teammates.

The whole reason why his teammates were kneeling in the bubble was because black people continued to get shot by the police all spring and summer. There was a cause and an effect. Kyrie was just running his mouth for no reason.

“He’s negating his role in the vitriol he’s received, and he’s anticipating receiving from the Boston fans,” Smith continued during ESPN’s First Take.

“Kyrie Irving was wrong to do this. He was flat out wrong,” Smith said. “Because I don’t think this is about race at all. If you go to a Boston Celtics fan, when they are against you, it’s because you are not a Boston Celtic. It’s not because you’re Black.” -Stephen A Smith

What does it matter what color i am? What does that have to do with any of this please explain that to me
You are in a thread, which is talking about a white man openly disrespecting a black athlete, to the point he tried to assault him by throwing a water bottle at him.

This took place in a city that has a reputation as being more racist than the other Northeastern cities, especially their sports fans

And the hill you wish to die on is to complain that people are unreasonable by assuming that this incident could be racially motivated. Then you act like others are reaching and your only pushback is requesting people assume that it was not.

Yeah, so I think a bunch of black dudes might have an issue with a non-black person lecturing them about how they are overreacting to a situation where a white man trying to assault a black man.

Well brah..
good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

And I love since I’m from Boston, you guys want to single me out and say that my friends and my family are the one showering racial slurs at these games. Some high class individuals in here.

You are in a thread, which is talking about a white man openly disrespecting a black athlete, to the point he tried to assault him by throwing a water bottle at him.

This took place in a city that has a reputation as being more racist than the other Northeastern cities, especially their sports fans

And the hill you wish to die on is to complain that people are unreasonable by assuming that this incident could be racially motivated. Then you act like others are reaching and your only pushback is requesting people assume that it was not.

Yeah, so I think a bunch of black dudes might have an issue with a non-black person lecturing them about how they are overreacting to a situation where a white man trying to assault a black man.

Well brah..
good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif
So how come all the black kids in the crowd were booing kyrie during the game? Were they being racist too?What was their motive?

How many tried to assault Kyrie by throwing a bottle?

So your defense of a white guy committing a crime is black kids following the rules?

Interesting strategy
Hey what he did was wrong… But do you ever think he got a bottle thrown at him because he lied to the fans here? He sat in the garden and said he’ll come back and he lied. It seems like you want it to be about race.

Listen, I have no idea if the dude's motivations were motivated by racism or not

I don't know dude, I can't read his mind

But given how things work in America, I got no issue with other people assuming that it was.

Whenever a black person gets violated in America, on any level, there are always people insisting it had nothing to do with race, and insisting that black people are unreasonable for assuming it was.

I can understand why some black people are tired of hearing that **** over and over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom