OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 3 seasons on the wrong side of 30, we have seen LeMickey go down with injuries in the two normal regular seasons. The one season where there was 4 month break, he didn't go down with injury.

It's a Sohi Sample Size but which one is the anomaly here
If the injuries were something like knee tendinitis or a recurring hamstring, I would be super concerned. But it was slip on the floor and someone diving into his ankle. *shrug*

3BC9E048-8053-4ACC-8531-A389641DDB99.jpeg

Question is, did booker ask for it, or is this just some kinda weird ritual for the cameras, like heyyy you got me....johnny show him what he's won!! A sweaty musty signed jersey. Something something be great. And a picture of brons crown lol.

Cool

You probably know the answer to that:lol:

All that taunting and extra sh*t came back full circle on Lebron. It really pays to be humble. Crowder ended up getting the last laugh.

i think the Clippers can win 2 straight against the Mavs. Philly in 5 over the Hawks. Nets in 6 over Milwaukee. Either team can win that Nuggets/Suns series. It should be a really good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom