OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
clips getting good shots. they are getting in the paint easily
they making it tough on donovan. he's doing a good job scoring and passing out

Role players are shooting well on the Clips, not deciding the game, necessarily. PG drawing fouls.

both teams shooting well. jazz can't go cold from three like they did last gm. clarkson has to provide scoring.

It's amazing to me that for as good as Utah's defense was no regular season, they can't defend this Kawhi-less Clippers team. They're really about to let a team without their best player drop 115+

Also people always calling Mitchell a PG been weird to me..like dude is a SG not a PG. for example tonight when Conley healthy he’s the PG, Mitchell always had a PG along side him. He’s a SG that has high usage rate and handles the ball as the best player, not a PG. **** goofy..

🎤

It's amazing to me that for as good as Utah's defense was no regular season, they can't defend this Kawhi-less Clippers team. They're really about to let a team without their best player drop 115+
They do have a lot of depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom