OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly / clippers would be the best story ….. similar to gruden buccaneers facing the raiders the year after he left in the Super Bowl …. Just wish kawhi could play

If the bucks win the chip , players might fee inclined to do it the giannis way and stay with the team that drafted them ….

KD on his last shot

giphy.gif

Harden bounced QUICK. He's already on his way to Scores, followed by whatever bar the NYPD posts up at.
:rofl: nah I’m crying

KD balled and is best player in the world currently out but as a Bron-Sexual lets KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. In 18 years, how many times we see Bron ball out in a series but lose it and Slander never ends. Imagine Bron in year 14 balling out but missing last shot to win game, the whole he not clutch would be talked about all offseason.

Nets better think on Kyrie, he has a major injury every other year and is only getting older. We know James Harden not built for game 7’s either.

KD balled and is best player in the world currently out but as a Bron-Sexual lets KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. In 18 years, how many times we see Bron ball out in a series but lose it and Slander never ends. Imagine Bron in year 14 balling out but missing last shot to win game, the whole he not clutch would be talked about all offseason.

Nets better think on Kyrie, he has a major injury every other year and is only getting older. We know James Harden not built for game 7’s either.
Bron been at home for several weeks and we still finding ways to bring him up

Congrats to the Bucks?

They did everything to blow this game but survive because PHA gassed out.

Props to Giannis though.

chill..

just entertaining. lets leave it at that

Not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but this game is certainly up there. Most game sevens a rock fights and this game was entertaining and well played throughout. (until OT when both teams were visibly exhausted)

Big performances from all the key guys, memorable clutch shots

Just left da game......you can ask sooooo much from KD. .....but we coming back hard next year no ayo....

Had a rap :
Giannis +32pts
KD +34pts
Nets +213
Nets -2

Apostado $400

Ganancia $4,380

I'm sick...bout to jump in front of this G train real quick

BTW....why won't NT let me load my pics b....it keeps saying files too large.....wats goody mef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom