So Mets players are doing the 👎🏽 thing now

Mets’ 2021 rivalries
Mets players vs Mets fans

Embarrassing

Mets’ 2021 rivalries

Embarrassing
Ive been to a bunch of Mets games this last few weeks and the Mets fans are rude, especially to the Latin players. I don’t mind them booing bad fans.

Ive been to a bunch of Mets games this last few weeks and the Mets fans are rude, especially to the Latin players. I don’t mind them booing bad fans.

Yeah, it’s cool with me

The thumb down thing was Yankees’ thing few years ago

Mets’ 2021 rivalries

Embarrassing

Lindor and his boyfriend want rose petals and plates of mofongo at their feet wherever they go. This is NYC- nobody cares. Play better and reap the rewards. These dudes are playing like trash and went from first place to almost out of the playoff race completely. I know Lindor is crying to Javy under their Marc Anthony covers on the team bus “Those Mets fans are mean, Javy! Make it stop, puneta!”

Lindor and his boyfriend want rose petals and plates of mofongo at their feet wherever they go. This is NYC- nobody cares. Play better and reap the rewards. These dudes are playing like trash and went from first place to almost out of the playoff race completely. I know Lindor is crying to Javy under their Marc Anthony covers on the team bus “Those Mets fans are mean, Javy! Make it stop, puneta!”
Lmao. I don’t think Lindor gonna make it in Queens. It seems like Mets fans don’t like him and he seems to be soft. I think things will get better when his bat improves.

Sandy just dropped Capicu on these punetas

Damn I def got to go to a game on Tuesday now. Mets mad entertaining. Mets fans super funny too. I really enjoy going to Mets games lol.

Well then my Dodger pal, that Bobblehead belongs to the streets. Welcome to NYC.

Sorry you got got ShoeGameBoss ShoeGameBoss but this was my exact thoughts too. [Cam] Welcome to New York City [/Jay]. :lol:

As far as the booing, I'm different from most people in that I hate when fans boo the home team. So the whole thumbs down thing was actually hilarious to me. Dudes was just taking on that us against the world mentality. And guess what? They won so I might have let it rock for a bit if I was ownership. It could have been the catalyst that turns things around.

Baez is acting more like a NYer than Lindor to me though. He's not taking nooooo **** and I like that. Just have to start producing and I think the fans might actually like him.

Sorry you got got ShoeGameBoss ShoeGameBoss but this was my exact thoughts too. [Cam] Welcome to New York City [/Jay]. :lol:

As far as the booing, I'm different from most people in that I hate when fans boo the home team. So the whole thumbs down thing was actually hilarious to me. Dudes was just taking on that us against the world mentality. And guess what? They won so I might have let it rock for a bit if I was ownership. It could have been the catalyst that turns things around.

Baez is acting more like a NYer than Lindor to me though. He's not taking nooooo **** and I like that. Just have to start producing and I think the fans might actually like him.
100. Lindor seems like he isnt ready for NY.

Too many Mr.Softies on the Mets roster and in Professional Sports all around.

Its a no brainer that Baez was a mistake and resigning him shouldnt even be a thought.

I think Conforto is a professional but his performance does not warrant a good contract. Im ready to say bye to Conforto.

This winter we need to be careful in who we sign. Aside from performance we need professionals on this roster.

Cano is not a professional. Baez is not, Lindor looks like a sheep following with Baez is doing.

I wanted Kris Bryant because he performs and hes a professional.

smh, tough times my fellow Mets fans.

Been a tough time for a long time

I never seen then win a chip since I was born

i justwant to go a mets ticker parade in my city

Yeah, I wanted Kris Bryant as well

Wonder if baseball god is punishing us because we didn't sign Kumar :lol:

Notice the situation became much worse after the day we didn't sign Kumar

We byke!

Looking good in the 2nd game so far.

Loving how this whole **** seems to have sparked the team.

LFG!!!

Wish there was a way to fine these two clowns for booing the fans.
They haven't even been on the team a full season. They don't know how much the fans suffer every year.
Now they want to give a half *** apology pre-game. They both should have called a press conference to apologize directly to the fans.

Don't get me wrong, every fan base has fans that deserve to be booed themselves. Bottom line is it's a battle you are never going to win. Hopefully they learned that from this experience. Lindor who should be here for a long time and Baez wherever he may land.

Back
Top Bottom